Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

lost my pre-order color stone

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
lost my pre-order color stone

BigAbes
12.19.2011 , 09:20 AM | #1
So I did something real dumb- I sold my 1st lightsaber to a vendor (I got a better one) and it had my pre-order crystal in it. Now it's gone. Any way to track it down and buy back or get another? No big deal really either way as I wasn't a big fan of the color- just curious?

forfunEI
12.19.2011 , 09:22 AM | #2
its gone sorry to say, it would only have lasted you to around level 16ish anyways, yeah always make sure you spend the little amount of credits to pop your favorite items out of the saber if they are better. just fyi

Ventran
12.19.2011 , 09:23 AM | #3
You can buy back items sold to a vendor. I am not sure it you have to go to that specific vendor.

kalicokane
12.19.2011 , 09:27 AM | #4
You should actually find a "preorder vendor" on the imperial / republic fleet. I saw it sell for 10 credits there.

forfunEI
12.19.2011 , 09:34 AM | #5
ah thanks for the tip i totally forgot about the vendor!

BigAbes
12.19.2011 , 11:30 AM | #6
Thanks for the replies everyone. I figured it was gone. Oh well....not a huge deal to me as I said I didn't like the color that much anyways. As long as I have all the other cool CE/pre-order stuff (which I do) I'm good!

With that said- this got me thinking. I'm level 16 now and have not come across any new crystals. I would love to find a blue one. Anyone know where you get/find new crystals at? I would think I would have came across a new one by now?

Tiburoncin
12.19.2011 , 11:34 AM | #7
One of the crew skills you can harvest crystal formations. That's the only way I know of to get the saber crystals. Haven't rolled a force user yet though so don't know 100%
-Tiburoncín
Sacrificing individual rights for the protection of liberty is sacrificing liberty itself.

BigAbes
12.19.2011 , 11:43 AM | #8
Interesting- thanks. I haven't really messed with any crew skills as of yet. Just got my ship last night

marqland
12.19.2011 , 12:21 PM | #9
You can also just roll up a new toon and mail his/her color stone to your main.

seekerofpower
12.19.2011 , 12:46 PM | #10
They took the vendor on the space station out. Now, there is no way to get another pre-order crystal if you lost the first one.
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds."