Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Don’t Call Them Ruth-Less: Tales of Wynston and Quinn

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
Don’t Call Them Ruth-Less: Tales of Wynston and Quinn

bright_ephemera
10.05.2012 , 06:38 PM | #141
November, 29 ATC: Rylon Has Two Dads

Spoiler
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

irishfino
10.05.2012 , 07:10 PM | #142
I have popcorn, Rylon. You can have some. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAH!
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

Earthmama
10.05.2012 , 07:21 PM | #143
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
Spoiler
snerk.

MilaniGrey
10.06.2012 , 12:19 AM | #144
Just caught back up with reading this, and I can't help but find myself extremely curious as to who fathered Jaesa's twins. I'm also wondering what happened to your Vette. (Good job on that post referencing the other authors by the way. I was laughing hard-core.)

<_<
>_>
*sneaks over to RMC to catch back up on that cus she's a bad girl and forgets to check for extremely long periods of time.*
The Islingr Legacy
Ebon Hawk Server
"How dreadfully spooky." -- Vesaniae's Darth Nox

bright_ephemera
10.06.2012 , 07:44 AM | #145
Quote: Originally Posted by MilaniGrey View Post
Just caught back up with reading this, and I can't help but find myself extremely curious as to who fathered Jaesa's twins. I'm also wondering what happened to your Vette. (Good job on that post referencing the other authors by the way. I was laughing hard-core.)

<_<
>_>
*sneaks over to RMC to catch back up on that cus she's a bad girl and forgets to check for extremely long periods of time.*
hee! Let's see, in order...Jaesa met a nice LS Sith and settled down with him to have nice LS Sith babies while she continues her warm-fuzzy LS Sith work. She's actually doing a much better job following in Ruth's father's footsteps than Ruth did. I know nothing whatsoever about Kaeve Brindel...well, I know his name, I know he's physically capable of siring children, and I know he's all fuzzy-wuzzy LS Sith. I haven't put further thought into him.

Vette did the smuggler questline starting in about 13 ATC and has spent her time since then adventuring and/or helping to coordinate the activities of a significant chunk of the galactic underworld. She continues to do the occasional contract work for Wynston's Organization, but prefers to avoid the Vortex Of Depressing that is Quinn ever since Ruth's death.

I recently pulled together RMC with some supplementary in-timeline stuff; the PDF link is here. (If you don't mind some significant context-jumping from reading out of order, the post that lists just the added/significantly amended chapters is here.) From here onward I don't intend to do much active work on her, just the short fic prompts that immediately spring to mind.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads

MilaniGrey
10.06.2012 , 01:42 PM | #146
hee! Let's see, in order...Jaesa met a nice LS Sith and settled down with him to have nice LS Sith babies while she continues her warm-fuzzy LS Sith work. She's actually doing a much better job following in Ruth's father's footsteps than Ruth did. I know nothing whatsoever about Kaeve Brindel...well, I know his name, I know he's physically capable of siring children, and I know he's all fuzzy-wuzzy LS Sith. I haven't put further thought into him.

Vette did the smuggler questline starting in about 13 ATC and has spent her time since then adventuring and/or helping to coordinate the activities of a significant chunk of the galactic underworld. She continues to do the occasional contract work for Wynston's Organization, but prefers to avoid the Vortex Of Depressing that is Quinn ever since Ruth's death.

I recently pulled together RMC with some supplementary in-timeline stuff; the PDF link is here. (If you don't mind some significant context-jumping from reading out of order, the post that lists just the added/significantly amended chapters is here.) From here onward I don't intend to do much active work on her, just the short fic prompts that immediately spring to mind.
Thank you, ma'am!
The Islingr Legacy
Ebon Hawk Server
"How dreadfully spooky." -- Vesaniae's Darth Nox

bright_ephemera
11.07.2012 , 10:59 AM | #147
December, 29 ATC: School of Hard Knocks

Spoiler
Bright's Fanfic Threads

kabeone
11.07.2012 , 11:23 AM | #148
All of my favorite things! and bonus Pierce Jr. oggling Quinn. <3

irishfino
11.07.2012 , 11:24 AM | #149
Rylon is such a conniving Quinn... er, Niral.
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

Adwynyth
11.07.2012 , 10:34 PM | #150

Spoiler
KAAS CITY (EP) -- In the Empire today, extraordinary permission was granted by the Dark Council for an author named Adwynyth (of absolutely no renown) to marry a portion of a work of fiction.

No other such human/fiction bindings are known, although ceremonial marriages between Kath hounds and dessert confections have been known to have occurred in historical Alderaan and Corellia.

Stay tuned for more on this developing story.
Horrendously bad fan fiction: Sith in a Pretty Dress