Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Donít Call Them Ruth-Less: Tales of Wynston and Quinn

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
Donít Call Them Ruth-Less: Tales of Wynston and Quinn

iamthehoyden
09.02.2012 , 12:32 PM | #111
Lmao, which gives you some idea of how much of a force of nature the Pierces are.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

irishfino
09.02.2012 , 03:58 PM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
Sufficiently large catastrophes can throw Wynston and Quinn so much off balance that they will briefly appear to sympathize with each other. So far the occasions that have prompted this are 1) the most evil being in the galaxy making a bid to destroy the entirety of life as we know it in a fight that forced Quinn to shoot his own son or else watch both his son and his wife die and ended with an insanely enraged Ruth dropping the virtue she had struggled so hard for so long to win and dying anyway in a blaze of emotional destruction where, for the first time, even Wynston had to recognize the necessity of the brutal sacrifice Quinn had been forced to make; and 2) seeing a Pierce in action.
I searched my feelings and I know it to be true...
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

Adwynyth
09.02.2012 , 09:15 PM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by irishfino View Post
I searched my feelings and I know it to be true...
*anguished, from a structural member over a huge chasm*

NOOOOOOOO! That's not true! That's impossible!

bright_ephemera
09.05.2012 , 09:01 AM | #114
August, 29 ATC: A Ghost

Spoiler

Notes:

Spoiler
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

irishfino
09.05.2012 , 10:50 AM | #115
I'd hit that. With 20 crowbars.
You stole that joke.
I should really stop typing the things you say...
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

bright_ephemera
09.05.2012 , 11:00 AM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by irishfino View Post
I'd hit that. With 20 crowbars.
Hey, hey! Hands off my Kaliyo! I loves her. I bet she's as much a psychopathic powerhouse at 50 as she was at 30. Hmm, and Rattataki never have to deal with greying hair... (That reminds me, Quinn was noticeably greying four years ago timeline-wise. I wonder how that's coming along?)

(Do Chiss go grey? Or awkwardly purple? Or mossy green? Or luxuriant black? Nah, Wynston will never age except in terms of layering injuries.)
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads

kabeone
09.05.2012 , 11:11 AM | #117
August, 29 ATC: A Ghost

Spoiler

Notes:

Spoiler
Kaliyo is the sexiest thing...
(JK Spoiler)
Spoiler

I forgave her anything when I was an agent and I only made her mad once.

irishfino
09.05.2012 , 11:28 AM | #118
Hey, hey! Hands off my Kaliyo! I loves her. I bet she's as much a psychopathic powerhouse at 50 as she was at 30. Hmm, and Rattataki never have to deal with greying hair... (That reminds me, Quinn was noticeably greying four years ago timeline-wise. I wonder how that's coming along?)

(Do Chiss go grey? Or awkwardly purple? Or mossy green? Or luxuriant black? Nah, Wynston will never age except in terms of layering injuries.)
I have nothing against Kaliyo. Except that she's insane. Plus, I had to deal with her until Alderaan when all I really wanted was a piece of Vector. It was torture. I'm sure her pixels enjoyed it. Jerk...

bright_ephemera
09.05.2012 , 11:39 AM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
Kaliyo is the sexiest thing...

<snip>

I forgave her anything when I was an agent and I only made her mad once.
Oh, Wynston ticked her off all the time. I stubbornly played a decent guy, honorable, law-abiding when the law wasn't actively hurting people. It drove Kaliyo up the wall. I made fun of her - "oh, is this where we talk about our feelings?" - when she tried to bring up love, and turned down marriage, and basically made her love life as difficult as she made mine. It was glorious. Our power games were just a nonstop stream of screwing with each other.

On a related note, I do love (JK spoiler)
Spoiler

I genuinely think that (Agent/Kaliyo conversation spoiler)
Spoiler

It's a pity you're locked with her until the end of Alderaan, but I really did enjoy the perpetual tug-of-war we had going on. Umm, until I met my platonic soul mate Vector and Kaliyo started warming the bench while Vector and I brought diplomacy and humanism to the Empire in an unstoppable DPS/healer combo forever more.
Bright's Fanfic Threads

bright_ephemera
09.10.2012 , 06:28 AM | #120
September, 29 ATC: Team Meeting

Spoiler
Bright's Fanfic Threads