Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Preorded 7/21...


Vegaz's Avatar


Vegaz
12.13.2011 , 12:05 PM | #1
Okay, I'm a little frustrated but apparently it's my own dang fault..

So, I pre-ordered the game on origin on July 21st.. But apparently I didn't redeem my code until September 1st..

All of my friends are play right now except for me..

Bioware, if I submit proof that I pre-ordered on july 21st can you get me in today??

lord_zed's Avatar


lord_zed
12.13.2011 , 12:07 PM | #2
wish i could do that to

Munx's Avatar


Munx
12.13.2011 , 12:08 PM | #3
Did you check your email in the last minute? another batch just went out.

Vegaz's Avatar


Vegaz
12.13.2011 , 12:10 PM | #4
Yeah, i understand it's my fault.. I just wish they can look at the orders in Origin for the exact date the order went through... Redeeming the code wasn't clear to me.

Vegaz's Avatar


Vegaz
12.13.2011 , 12:10 PM | #5
I just checked my email.. Nothing yet.. Waiting patiently..

DerrickSummers's Avatar


DerrickSummers
12.13.2011 , 12:11 PM | #6
Im in the same boat man. I pre-ordered on July 21st as well through Origin and i received the order confirmation email, i just assumed it was the run of the mill order receipt email. I figured that since the EA/Origin/SWTOR websites are all synced that that was all i had to do.

Found out 2 weeks later that there was a code in that email i had to redeem on the website, almost hidden at the very bottom of the email. So i didnt redeem it until August 8th.

Major bummer.

CorranTyev's Avatar


CorranTyev
12.13.2011 , 12:13 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Vegaz View Post
Okay, I'm a little frustrated but apparently it's my own dang fault..

So, I pre-ordered the game on origin on July 21st.. But apparently I didn't redeem my code until September 1st..

All of my friends are play right now except for me..

Bioware, if I submit proof that I pre-ordered on july 21st can you get me in today??
That sucks. I am already in early access!
INDIGNATION
Republic || Hardcore PvP || Casual PvE || Mature || US West

[Website] [Recruitment Thread] [Apply]

Vegaz's Avatar


Vegaz
12.13.2011 , 12:15 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DerrickSummers View Post
Im in the same boat man. I pre-ordered on July 21st as well through Origin and i received the order confirmation email, i just assumed it was the run of the mill order receipt email. I figured that since the EA/Origin/SWTOR websites are all synced that that was all i had to do.

Found out 2 weeks later that there was a code in that email i had to redeem on the website, almost hidden at the very bottom of the email. So i didnt redeem it until August 8th.

Major bummer.
Well, it soundsl ike we aren't the only ones this has happend.. Maybe we can have them look into it...

Mlande's Avatar


Mlande
12.13.2011 , 12:20 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Vegaz View Post
Yeah, i understand it's my fault.. I just wish they can look at the orders in Origin for the exact date the order went through... Redeeming the code wasn't clear to me.
h8ers gonna h8

Vegaz's Avatar


Vegaz
12.13.2011 , 12:31 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Mlande View Post
h8ers gonna h8
Not h8ing..

Just disappointed because I've been waiting for this game nearly 3 years and I'm not one of the first people on the servers..