Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Preorded 7/21...

Vegaz
12.13.2011 , 12:05 PM | #1
Okay, I'm a little frustrated but apparently it's my own dang fault..

So, I pre-ordered the game on origin on July 21st.. But apparently I didn't redeem my code until September 1st..

All of my friends are play right now except for me..

Bioware, if I submit proof that I pre-ordered on july 21st can you get me in today??

lord_zed
12.13.2011 , 12:07 PM | #2
wish i could do that to

Munx
12.13.2011 , 12:08 PM | #3
Did you check your email in the last minute? another batch just went out.

Vegaz
12.13.2011 , 12:10 PM | #4
Yeah, i understand it's my fault.. I just wish they can look at the orders in Origin for the exact date the order went through... Redeeming the code wasn't clear to me.

Vegaz
12.13.2011 , 12:10 PM | #5
I just checked my email.. Nothing yet.. Waiting patiently..

DerrickSummers
12.13.2011 , 12:11 PM | #6
Im in the same boat man. I pre-ordered on July 21st as well through Origin and i received the order confirmation email, i just assumed it was the run of the mill order receipt email. I figured that since the EA/Origin/SWTOR websites are all synced that that was all i had to do.

Found out 2 weeks later that there was a code in that email i had to redeem on the website, almost hidden at the very bottom of the email. So i didnt redeem it until August 8th.

Major bummer.

CorranTyev
12.13.2011 , 12:13 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Vegaz View Post
Okay, I'm a little frustrated but apparently it's my own dang fault..

So, I pre-ordered the game on origin on July 21st.. But apparently I didn't redeem my code until September 1st..

All of my friends are play right now except for me..

Bioware, if I submit proof that I pre-ordered on july 21st can you get me in today??
That sucks. I am already in early access!
INDIGNATION
Republic || Hardcore PvP || Casual PvE || Mature || US West

[Website] [Recruitment Thread] [Apply]

Vegaz
12.13.2011 , 12:15 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DerrickSummers View Post
Im in the same boat man. I pre-ordered on July 21st as well through Origin and i received the order confirmation email, i just assumed it was the run of the mill order receipt email. I figured that since the EA/Origin/SWTOR websites are all synced that that was all i had to do.

Found out 2 weeks later that there was a code in that email i had to redeem on the website, almost hidden at the very bottom of the email. So i didnt redeem it until August 8th.

Major bummer.
Well, it soundsl ike we aren't the only ones this has happend.. Maybe we can have them look into it...

Mlande
12.13.2011 , 12:20 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Vegaz View Post
Yeah, i understand it's my fault.. I just wish they can look at the orders in Origin for the exact date the order went through... Redeeming the code wasn't clear to me.
h8ers gonna h8

Vegaz
12.13.2011 , 12:31 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Mlande View Post
h8ers gonna h8
Not h8ing..

Just disappointed because I've been waiting for this game nearly 3 years and I'm not one of the first people on the servers..