Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Content Next Month

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Shouei
08.14.2012 , 02:55 PM | #31
finally new content but damn it i bought guild wars ah well

Rayla_Felana
08.14.2012 , 02:56 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Shouei View Post
Play both like me?

Galvatron
08.14.2012 , 02:58 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Urael View Post
They also need to know that 28 August besides being GW2 go live date is the date when pre-panda patch hits WoW (like all the other pre-expansion patches will have things to do in preparation for the Expansion).

Perhaps 1.4 will hit on 28Aug ( yeah I won't hold my breath or put any money on that date ... but I will put money on ....Soon!!() ).
I'm sure they know and I'm sure from what heard it made the decision to push 1.4 into Sept easier as it was scheduled for Aug. They are hoping ( and it might work) GW2 hype machine will be wearing off by then and not only can they push Terror from Beyond out but all the other goods every few weeks. It's a gamble that may pay off or not.

My main gripe is the SSSP we should have had some info by now. At least an outline or even ask us what we want in a space game.
Galvatron/OptimasCO Founder Sinister
"The trick in life is knowing when to pick your pain and for what reason"
Sith PVP - SWG pre-CU/NGE BLOODFIN

Galvatron
08.14.2012 , 02:59 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Shouei View Post
Yea I bought it too since there is no monthly fee.. I figured it will serve its purpose for some decent pvp until SWTOR firgures out what pvp is.
Galvatron/OptimasCO Founder Sinister
"The trick in life is knowing when to pick your pain and for what reason"
Sith PVP - SWG pre-CU/NGE BLOODFIN

Ansalem
08.14.2012 , 03:00 PM | #35
1.4 in september? I'll believe it when I see it. I'm just waiting for their update of its coming soon at the end of sept. I hope they bring up the PTR for this I don't want to relive the denova minefield patch all over again on a larger scale. I'm still wondering how they are going to finish up with nightmare EC without using the ptr...if it launches live and there are bugs its going to be another disaster...also if they do use PTR for it how are they going to have time to put it up on PTR, test it thouroughly, release it, then release 1.4 on PTR and test it out before it is supposed to go live by end of sept? I mean they would have to put it Nightmare Mode EC up on the PTR within the next week to fit the timetable and thats still a tight squeeze.

Drudenfusz
08.14.2012 , 03:01 PM | #36
So the raiders get a new operation and the PvPers have to wait... okay. But do the raiders also get a new tier of gear, while the PvPers have to wait, or do we PvPers at least also get a new tier of gear next month?
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Lana Everhope - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Shadow Tank on The Red Eclipse
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

Ansalem
08.14.2012 , 03:07 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Drudenfusz View Post
So the raiders get a new operation and the PvPers have to wait... okay. But do the raiders also get a new tier of gear, while the PvPers have to wait, or do we PvPers at least also get a new tier of gear next month?
I don't recall an announcement including new pvp gear, but nightmare ec and TFB will have new pve upgrades.

TUXs
08.14.2012 , 03:10 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
I don't recall an announcement including new pvp gear, but nightmare ec and TFB will have new pve upgrades.
I think the concern is that if you buff one, you need to buff the other to maintain the separation between PvE and PvP gear. If PvE gear becomes better for PvP, PvPers will throw a fit...and vice versa. I really don't agree with the gear gaps how they are, but it's how the game is designed. The best gear for PvP comes from PvPing, the best gear for PvE comes from PvEing...it's a fine line.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

ChazDoit
08.14.2012 , 03:18 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Drudenfusz View Post
You want more PVP gear grind? are you crazy? PVP is already Grind2Win as it is, forget about skill!

But I agree with your main concern, PVPers keep getting the shaft, I can't wait until they go F2P because it looks like my subscription money is going to raiding content alone. They said this was going to be a Story Driven MMO, not a Raiding Driven MMO or a Gear Driven MMO. Hello, Developers! MMOs can be more than the antiquated raiding gear progression endgame you keep pushing with every patch.

Voidwards
08.14.2012 , 03:24 PM | #40
What I'd like to see is some form of solidified timeplan for the coming few months. Any chance we can see at least a glance of a more detailed content release schedule?

When can we start getting more information about the "Secret Space Project" - that thing really got my attention from the Guild Summit videocasts - is that scrapped or is it still in the making? Any chance of getting more than "Soon(tm)" on that one?
Noxul - Marauder - Shades of Grey (Red Eclipse)