Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Content Next Month

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ashania
08.17.2012 , 04:14 PM | #161
Again, i'd just like to reiterate and hopefully get a response about the new PvP gear that will be released along with the new WZ.

Will the new gear require a War Hero shell for the trade-in? And if so, will it require the specific shell as it works currently: Field Medic > Field Medic rather than Field Medic > Enforcer.

I'm 98% sure that the system will remain as is and require the previous War Hero piece, though it would be nice for some clarification on the matter as i'm wondering if it's worth transferring my War Hero mods from my Scoundrel to my Operative, although if a War Hero piece is needed for the next set of gear, there's not much point bothering.
50 Sawbones Scoundrel | 50 Medicine Operative
50 Seer Sage | 50 Deception Assassin
50 Bodyguard Mercenary

SawneyRath
08.17.2012 , 04:20 PM | #162
Any word on Chat Bubbles coming out next month with the Operation?
Selique Lasra [Jung Ma RPvP]
Guildmaster of <Esoteric Order/Knights of Atonement>
~Star Wars Galaxies Vet (Scylla/Starsider)~

ViciousFett
08.17.2012 , 06:10 PM | #163
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post

For PvP, new mainhand and offhand items will become available from the PvP vendors when Terror from Beyond is released. These will be included so PvP players don't feel the need to get the hilts and barrels from PvE items to get the highest weapon damage in some cases.
Could you please clarify if these new PVP weapons will require WH weapons to purchase, or am I better off waiting to spend my ranked comms and continuing to use battle master weps for now.

Also... anyone else find the different color pallets on the new PVE gear a bit pointless when you can get the chest and color match the rest? I remember a huge uproar over how ugly campaign/black hole gear was when it was released, ans BW saying they heard us "loud and clear".
The Vicious Legacy
Random'hajile - Aeons - Gillian'Seed - Nati - Pirate'bay - Romana'II - Bozik
Thana'vėsh - Casaiss - Ghost-chops - Tuskenking - Cookģepuss - Rõland
Mbison

CE VIP

Delnoir
08.17.2012 , 07:24 PM | #164
Quote: Originally Posted by JesseSky View Post
The new tier of gear in HM Terror From Beyond is higher-level than Campaign. It shares the appearance, but it uses a new color palette.

And then all the bounty hunters cried.
The Bounty Hunter's Code
If you must follow one, let it be this:
Capture By Design, Kill By Necessity

Netzgeist
08.18.2012 , 04:56 PM | #165
Quote: Originally Posted by JesseSky View Post
The new tier of gear in HM Terror From Beyond is higher-level than Campaign. It shares the appearance, but it uses a new color palette.
pls forward to a corresponding authority(i know you wont ):
if you dont plan to loose another 300k in the next quarter, you better instantly get some good devs together and invent some new designed gearset with new setbonus. it seems that you guys desastically underestimated your clients and the market requirements. f2p item scam wont rescue you. WE are the core. WE pay the bills. BETTER THANK THE LORD that some of us still didnt left. our patience is sinking, like our expectations. Can you please FINALLY start to actually develop stuff like a team would do in a fulltime job? Hitting the 4th quarter soon, you got us ONE REAL content patch yet.

OR: Reconfirm that we wont get new PVE/PVP sets. Assure it to me please

vfrost
08.18.2012 , 05:30 PM | #166
Quote: Originally Posted by SawneyRath View Post
Any word on Chat Bubbles coming out next month with the Operation?
chat bubbless usless waste of time.

Khevar
08.18.2012 , 05:41 PM | #167
Quote: Originally Posted by vfrost View Post
chat bubbless usless waste of time.
What a thought-provoking and well-reasoned argument!

Were you Captain of you debate team in school by any chance?

vfrost
08.18.2012 , 05:43 PM | #168
Quote: Originally Posted by JeffKretz View Post
What a thought-provoking and well-reasoned argument!

Were you Captain of you debate team in school by any chance?
no way. Debating - waste of time. Dictatorship - rule 4ever.

and what the hell is debating team? america != other world

Kissakias
08.18.2012 , 07:44 PM | #169
Any chance to see WZs player selected? im sick and tired to remove myself from hundreds of crapball WZs
Join us and earn gooood rewards using my referral http://www.swtor.com/r/ZvPhZd... Be a suber today!!

MaliceX
08.18.2012 , 07:49 PM | #170
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post

For PvP, new mainhand and offhand items will become available from the PvP vendors when Terror from Beyond is released. These will be included so PvP players don't feel the need to get the hilts and barrels from PvE items to get the highest weapon damage in some cases.

Why not? I had to PvP for the best PVE relics.