Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Grand Acquisitions Race

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

thatguyb
08.14.2012 , 12:47 PM | #31
Man all the QQ'ers are funny. Please take a step back and breath. The tokens are tradable so far as I can tell so sell the tokens you get from the event on the GTM and rake in a few extra creds. World event to me are things that offer a brake in the daily grind of an mmo. It is extra, I'm sorry that we all got spoiled by Blizz and now think that every new thing going on in the game world HAS to give BiS or near-BiS gear for it to be worth while. As a BH, yeah it sucks that there is not anything specifically for me, but the story is entertaining enough that I'll keep doing it. As soon as some droid stops data mining, and that fat slugg starts taking appointments. Which honestly I think once you get all the "come back later" is when you need to go start finding items.

On a side note. I love the surprise content please keep it going Bioware.

ProKsnNwk
08.14.2012 , 12:54 PM | #32
BW, why not to make PVE/PVP event, so You have to battle other player to get the item, etc.....
also to little, to late.
I would prefer patch at the same time as a event.

stormravn
08.14.2012 , 01:01 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by ProKsnNwk View Post
BW, why not to make PVE/PVP event, so You have to battle other player to get the item, etc.....
also to little, to late.
I would prefer patch at the same time as a event.
hell yes open up a warzone like in galxaies drop a base down on some planet open up a huge fight make awards and obtainable items for the event thats what they should do

ZakenFreed
08.14.2012 , 01:08 PM | #34
Poorly done to say the least. Why is there a horde of Lvl50 players in a lvl 20 map area. Yes, fun for them to look for the crates just tank whatever and ride off on a speeder.

DarthZak
08.14.2012 , 01:12 PM | #35
I love this event! I just wish they made the home planets instance'd :/
30 people waiting in the cantina on Coru? Not fun
The Peacecraft Legacy
Elycia , Mariemaia , Minagoroshi

SuperMommy
08.14.2012 , 01:14 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthZak View Post
I love this event! I just wish they made the home planets instance'd :/
30 people waiting in the cantina on Coru? Not fun
Yeah... This event probably could have been made bigger. Single threading it was an interesting call on the devs part. Oh well...

livingindecadenc
08.14.2012 , 01:30 PM | #37
There is a huge bug in this event. I got every single item on the scavenger list after I completed the Hut Cartel Listening Station space mission.

XVaineX
08.14.2012 , 01:33 PM | #38
And that's a bad thing?...and what's a moran anyone?..referring to a post made before mine >.>

Omisri
08.14.2012 , 01:35 PM | #39
Sand People armor for a DK, Nar Shaddar and Coruscant event.... Really? Should that not of been saved for a tatooine event?

/facepalm
Kleck - Jugg Omisri - Maud Aeox - Assassin Meign - Sorc Idep - Stealthy Operative Jacke - Merc
SWTOR - No longer is it like the pain of a full bladder in your car on a long journey, relieved by a hidden service station. But the dissapointment you get when you find out you were not in a car - you were asleep, just wet yourself, and had to pay for new bedding.

varoncodebot
08.14.2012 , 01:39 PM | #40
great to have something to do for lvl 50's thank you bioware!