Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Grand Acquisitions Race

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

VedrixSorio
08.14.2012 , 12:09 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthZak View Post
Or perhaps they will introduce more as the event goes on...
It'd be advisable.
Falx Severo -- The Guardians

RickyChavez
08.14.2012 , 12:09 PM | #22
This is so poorly done that I have no idea what to do except maybe go to nar shadaa which I gleaned from a video and from this two page forum post, but i'm not even sure if its even happening right now or is a future event or what.
Nikki'imi'nag <Adventure Time> | Sorc Heal | The Harbinger The ItsaTrap Legacy
----- Sexy -----
My Channel http://www.youtube.com/rickychavez
1.4 PVP Guide Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT3wXaobzMo

stormravn
08.14.2012 , 12:14 PM | #23
this event is stupid i play a bounty hunter there is no weapons for that class ...ya know why have a event if its only class catered ...there should be items for all classes or dont do the event at all

yet another horrible attempt to get the players together no wonder your goin free to play

TheFaithfulone
08.14.2012 , 12:20 PM | #24
I don't think this event is that good the one HUGE problem dragging it down is that u have to wait next to a droid all day just to do one quest after waiting for two hours i just gave up. Im not going to try and play this event anymore as its just become a huge waste of time.

SeareHawkeye
08.14.2012 , 12:24 PM | #25
Two Question:

1. How long is this going on? I have to go out of town for 5 days. Will I miss this?

2. Do the missions scale with your level? Do I have to do these on my 50 or can I use a lower level alt?
Seare: Jedi Knight (Guardian)
Mav'rik: Smuggler (Scoundrel)
Criten: Gunslinger
Jag'Shen: Bounty Hunter

Ashlack
08.14.2012 , 12:26 PM | #26
As much people do, I'd like to see more weapons in the shop, including weapons for all classes, and possibiliy as fun as wookiee's bows. For example you could make the bow usuable for all troopers/bounty hunters/agents/smugglers and add particular lightsabers for Jedi/Sith like curve lightsaber (Dooku's one), lightsaber pike or even (and that would be AWESOME) lightwipe
May the Force be with us! Star Wars Universe
(||))))))))([====MAY=THE=FORCE=BE=WITH=US======================
Sondage: Le meilleur duel au sabre-laser de la Saga|Sondage: Avez-vous choisi une classe?
INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT FOR AN APPEARENCE TAB Because we don't want to be clones!

Sambril
08.14.2012 , 12:27 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by SeareHawkeye View Post
Two Question:

1. How long is this going on? I have to go out of town for 5 days. Will I miss this?

2. Do the missions scale with your level? Do I have to do these on my 50 or can I use a lower level alt?
2. They do scale, but you will need a ship to get to Nar Shaddaa and need to be able to handle the local mobs there.

Ognathon
08.14.2012 , 12:30 PM | #28
Stuff for Snipers and Vanguards?! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I've been playing SWTOR on a borrowed laptop and early this morning, I had to give it back. That's really annoying because I had just got my ship AND I have a Vanguard character and a Sniper character, both around level 20 and in desperate need of better equipment.

P.S. Maybe this is like a testing event, where the check out the feedback and improve it. Also, why is everyone here focusing on the negatives of the game? Honestly, SWTOR is the best game I ever played. It's not like the event is the ONLY thing you can do on the game.

SeareHawkeye
08.14.2012 , 12:32 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Sambril View Post
2. They do scale, but you will need a ship to get to Nar Shaddaa and need to be able to handle the local mobs there.
Thanks. My lowest level alt is 21. I was hoping to do it on my level 40 gunslinger.

SeareHawkeye
08.14.2012 , 12:36 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by stormravn View Post
this event is stupid i play a bounty hunter there is no weapons for that class ...ya know why have a event if its only class catered ...there should be items for all classes or dont do the event at all

yet another horrible attempt to get the players together no wonder your goin free to play
I haven't checked this out yet, so I'm just going by what has been said and the guides. Your companions can use the weapons. Also, if they are orange, you can take out the mods and use them in your weapon.

Your last comment was just mean and uncalled for. Very nonconstructive and unnecessary IMHO.