Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Grand Acquisitions Race

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Revan-the-knight
08.14.2012 , 11:25 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Iwipe View Post
Awesome event!
How do you make those guides so fast?
Chose a Marauder, Not because they are OP, i chose it because its the closest thing to Revan as you can get, Revanites Unite!

The Vaner Legacy

ZanderSol
08.14.2012 , 11:33 AM | #12
The Lobelot 250 token pet, I've seen in General chat someone say they got it in a Smuggler crate on Nar Shadaa rather than having to spend tokens on it.

Can anyone(Dev/Comm member/Anyone who actually got it out of there) confirm this? And/or are there outher pets in those crates?
Galaxies-Chilastra- Zanderz(Mon Cal Ent) and Zander'So(LSJ Human)

Jedi Shadow and Imperial Operative

lordofdasith
08.14.2012 , 11:37 AM | #13
Where is the vendor for this event located?

omNOMNOMinator
08.14.2012 , 11:45 AM | #14
Well all I can say is that the treasure hunt had better get more exciting than this first day which has been really boring so far. Got the first 6 in a couple of hours of going back and forth between planets and I the rewards aren't very good. This isn't even a "world event" to be honest, its just a quest line and some exploration objectives so far.

But, I anticipate the rest of the event and the 'twist'. Where is the whole "far reaches of the galaxy" thing? So far its just been Coruscant and Nar Shaddaa.
Srill - Twi-Lekk Gunslinger
Tomb of Freedom Nadd

hunterssr
08.14.2012 , 11:55 AM | #15
I don't think i understand this is it tournament is it a summer special what whats going on

SuperMommy
08.14.2012 , 11:59 AM | #16
The waits for quests are painful on the home worlds. If you're going to do a limited time event, and have super-sized servers, you have got to make sure people don't sit around in line. People will quit hurrying up to join an event if all that means is hurry up and wait in line.

Though this event is fun, the way it is single threaded hurts... Just my two cents.

VedrixSorio
08.14.2012 , 12:00 PM | #17
Bioware it's nice to see you cater to 3 classes instead of supporting all of them. This event was a waste of my time as I don't play a sniper, operative, or vanguard. The rewards need to be upgraded and have more use aside from being more suited towards imperial agents and a vanguard. It's like you favour these three classes and publicly choose to hold the others back. Not a good stance to take considering the majority of the player base doesn't only play these three classes.
Falx Severo -- The Guardians

Asavrede
08.14.2012 , 12:01 PM | #18
The most fun about this treasure hunt so far has been that I accidentally ran into a republic player while my groupmade had forced me to be PvP flagged, so I got a kill

Things BioWare needs to work on is:
1. Understanding that "check back later" is not fun gameplay - if it's not ready, dont put it in the game! (I totally take this back if I log on tomorrow to a full scale invasion or something - but not much less will do)
2. The rewards are terrible for level 50 players. Really terrible. There isn't one item I would buy apart from a vanity pet and yet another speeder (neither of which I really need or want) - certainly nothing that warrants the hours this takes to work out and do.

DarthZak
08.14.2012 , 12:04 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by lordofdasith View Post
Where is the vendor for this event located?
Its on the wall in the Lower Promenade near the initial questgiver
The Peacecraft Legacy
Elycia , Mariemaia , Minagoroshi

DarthZak
08.14.2012 , 12:05 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by VedrixSorio View Post
Bioware it's nice to see you cater to 3 classes instead of supporting all of them. This event was a waste of my time as I don't play a sniper, operative, or vanguard. The rewards need to be upgraded and have more use aside from being more suited towards imperial agents and a vanguard. It's like you favour these three classes and publicly choose to hold the others back. Not a good stance to take considering the majority of the player base doesn't only play these three classes.
Or perhaps they will introduce more as the event goes on...
The Peacecraft Legacy
Elycia , Mariemaia , Minagoroshi