Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Grand Acquisitions Race

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

RuDarthPatrick
08.15.2012 , 08:26 AM | #121
Laser was realy hard. So many people random pressing buttons...
I am truly honored to serve such a personage as you, Master. History will remember your name. Not mine, but definitely yours.

thatghost
08.15.2012 , 08:53 AM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by RuDarthPatrick View Post
Laser was realy hard. So many people random pressing buttons...
That's why I'm skipping it on all my participating toons. I won't be able to complete the hunt, I won't get my shiny new title and pet...but I'll have saved myself a lot of annoyance at the immaturity and lack of cooperation this event has brought out in people.

Don't get me wrong, I saw (and did and had) a lot of helping yesterday but it was far outweighed by the rudeness- especially in the case of the laser. All the rational pleas in general for everyone to group and get it done were drowned out by name-calling and insults. Fun (I left DK at that point).

A very poorly planned event for post-server-merges.
Me + buildings = oops
The Vyxx Legacy | The Shadowlands
The Sadi Legacy | The Harbinger

Fanfic: Grey. Red. Black.

AlyxDinas
08.15.2012 , 09:42 AM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by Neptunius View Post
Okey and what kind of site is that? I dont click nor visit all kinds of websites.
Seriously...what the heck kind of site do you think is going to posted on a game forum in a thread about an in game event and its rewards?
'Jeos Dinas'-Ebon Hawk
Manager, The Ebon Hawk Bounty Board
"Perception Problem."

WompBassheadWomp
08.15.2012 , 11:12 AM | #124
Making a world event that only applies to two classes is absolutely ridiculous. Do the devs not realize this game is called star wars and people use lightsabers? If this is the type of content we should be expecting when this game goes f2p then I will be finding something else to play.

DarthNoobious
08.15.2012 , 11:36 AM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by WompBassheadWomp View Post
Making a world event that only applies to two classes is absolutely ridiculous. Do the devs not realize this game is called star wars and people use lightsabers? If this is the type of content we should be expecting when this game goes f2p then I will be finding something else to play.
All those people complaining that there's no reward for force users... How about smugglers We didn't get anything last time either.

WompBassheadWomp
08.15.2012 , 11:42 AM | #126
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthNoobious View Post
All those people complaining that there's no reward for force users... How about smugglers We didn't get anything last time either.
The rewards were something that everyone could use. I dont know if you realize it but your blasters do use color crystals, force users have absolutley nothing.

xincox
08.15.2012 , 11:46 AM | #127
i do enjoy this event but after jumping back and fourth between the 2 planets for an hour i was upset that their were no blasters pistols or lightsabers because it just sorta felt like a waste of time i really hope they add like wookie hand cannons for blasters and maybe a special form of lighsaber and 2 bladed lightsaber would make me and probely most other players very happy

xYENOOMx
08.15.2012 , 11:47 AM | #128
My main issue with this event. It is Bugged. Awesome. Have 2 more items to get, lost one of the quests to get it. Another Lead. (yes I can talk with the droid) In Shadow Town the panel that needs to be clicked to start this quest when it is available, is no longer highlighted and cannot be clicked. Sadface

VedrixSorio
08.15.2012 , 12:13 PM | #129
Know what's more sad, your sub payments went to fund this project/event. I'd think from a business perspective when your stock is 1/4 of what it used to be (for EA alone, and declining steadily since the release of SWTOR) you'd innovate and produce something that'd generate a return to share holders.

http://investor.ea.com/stockquote.cfm
Falx Severo -- The Guardians

darkbillie
08.15.2012 , 12:14 PM | #130
the problem im having with this event is not the lightsabers or smuggler things

its farming for the tokens...THATS a pain, i mean 250 tokens for a pet? come on, hopefully they will add more quests to this event cause im not farming 250 tokens for a pet plus more tokens for the tusken raider armor