Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Event Bounty Hunter (Utensils) Bugged :(

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Event Bounty Hunter (Utensils) Bugged :(
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Bronholz
08.14.2012 , 03:37 PM | #11 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings,

If you reset your main Mission you should be able to reacquire this bonus objective. As DiomedSolo has stated, you won't lose any of the previously acquired items. If you still cannot complete the mission, please can you try running a repair and attempting the step again.

If you have submitted a ticket, we will be in contact with you as soon as we are able.

Thanks for you patience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

JediRelentless
08.14.2012 , 05:04 PM | #12
Thanks. Doing repair allowed for a reset. Now I realize that I missed the point of interest circle in the tunnel.

markyboy
08.15.2012 , 05:53 AM | #13
Thanks for the help Customer service...NOT

Reset main quest and it fixed it.

Beesodd
08.15.2012 , 06:07 AM | #14 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by markyboy View Post
Thanks for the help Customer service...NOT

Reset main quest and it fixed it.
I'm sorry that you feel like you were not assisted, but you were advised of the exact step to take to resolve this issue.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Adeacia
08.15.2012 , 08:33 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronholz View Post
Greetings,

If you reset your main Mission you should be able to reacquire this bonus objective. As DiomedSolo has stated, you won't lose any of the previously acquired items. If you still cannot complete the mission, please can you try running a repair and attempting the step again.

If you have submitted a ticket, we will be in contact with you as soon as we are able.

Thanks for you patience.
By "Main Mission" do you mean the one "The Grand Acquisitions Race"? Because I can't reset "Rakata Eating Utensils". Also, if I reset "The Grand Acquisitions Race" will I lose all progress made on other bonus missions?
[ Swanny Sabersong ]
[ Tomb Of Freedon Nadd ]

Beesodd
08.15.2012 , 08:42 AM | #16 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Adeacia,

Yes, please reset The Grand Acquisitions Race. You will not lose any items you have already gathered for the other bonus missions.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Omeganian
08.15.2012 , 08:47 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by MidnyteTragedy View Post
Hope they get that fixed for you.

My issue with this quest is the platforming at the end. I spent over 30 minutes trying to get to the top of the 2nd crate and just couldn't do it.

Going to keep trying, but BW needs to understand, not everyone can do this platforming/jumping stuff. I get it for datacrons, but this goes beyond fun/challenging to simply being overly frustrating.
Finally some use out of datacron hunting.

Hett
08.15.2012 , 06:31 PM | #18
eidt: forget it

Bronholz
08.15.2012 , 07:26 PM | #19 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Hett,

To try and remedy this please can you try abandoning the main mission. You will be able to reacquire this and it should not effect your progress in completing the mission as the items will be returned to you when you reacquire it.

Please do this for me and if you are missing any items/progress please submit an In-Game ticket. We will then look into the issue further.

Thanks for your patience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Hett
08.15.2012 , 07:34 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronholz View Post
Greetings Hett,

To try and remedy this please can you try abandoning the main mission. You will be able to reacquire this and it should not effect your progress in completing the mission as the items will be returned to you when you reacquire it.

Please do this for me and if you are missing any items/progress please submit an In-Game ticket. We will then look into the issue further.

Thanks for your patience.
I just got lost as in a previous quest of the series stepping on the green dot was the quest trigger, in this one you actually have to click it, I just discovered this at the 5th reset :>