Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Canderous Ordo server lagging for hole server

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Canderous Ordo server lagging for hole server

Neoforcer
08.13.2012 , 07:13 PM | #1
hi the hole server of Canderous Ordo is lagging player are getting stuck in warzone and ops and flashpoints. General Chat is full off player saying they keep getting lag in load screens. We put in ticket to be told by CS that it are pc yet every one in gen chat is saying the same thing the hole server having bad lagging pc i think that is highly unlikely please look at it thanks

MobiusStripper
08.13.2012 , 07:18 PM | #2
Lol, yes, all of sudden 100's of peoples PC's poo'd the bed. /facepalm

troyh
08.13.2012 , 07:20 PM | #3
MAJOR MAJOR ISSUES ON THIS SERVER! Warzones are messed up, raid frames are messed up, doing anything is pretty much broken. PLEASE FIX RIGHT NOW!

K, Thx
Jedi Covenant ~ Warlörd Legacy ~
<Unicorn Stampede> Troyy 50 Mara ~ T-roy 50 Merc ~ Xtecy 50 OP
Fatman ~ Warlörd Legacy ~ <Aftermath> Tröy 50 Sent
<Companion> Vette 50 Scoundrel ~ Makö 50 Sage ~ Troyy 50 Commando

troyh
08.13.2012 , 07:21 PM | #4
We got a queue pop and it sent all 4 of us to different warzones.. For one person the huttball match ended after 1 score.. for the other they played a 12v16 Civil War. lol. Mine had bad raid frames. I have had to Relaunch the game 3x now.
Jedi Covenant ~ Warlörd Legacy ~
<Unicorn Stampede> Troyy 50 Mara ~ T-roy 50 Merc ~ Xtecy 50 OP
Fatman ~ Warlörd Legacy ~ <Aftermath> Tröy 50 Sent
<Companion> Vette 50 Scoundrel ~ Makö 50 Sage ~ Troyy 50 Commando

darkstarman
08.13.2012 , 07:22 PM | #5
I think you guys should rethink the maintenance for tomorrow morning and at least do a server restart. A better idea would be to do the restart now since the server seems to be crashing. This really is getting old.

Acorns_Malfurion
08.13.2012 , 07:23 PM | #6
Please fix the server. I can't even get passed character slection. All I hear is that saber igniting and the loading bar doesnt budge from 0%

People are bumping into invisible walls.

Getting stuck in Warzones.

Chat is lagging.

GTN is lagging out of the buttocks; friend tried buying some seismic grenades - no avail, but kept clicking the 'buy' button only to find out that his credits are being vaccumed for no grenades. - So beware buying from the GTN during the lag.

Neoforcer
08.13.2012 , 07:24 PM | #7
i like getting stuck WZ cant move cant load or exit

Neoforcer
08.13.2012 , 07:33 PM | #8
cant to any thing but dance in fleet ya this is fun

Ssfbistimg
08.13.2012 , 08:04 PM | #9
I support this thread in its entirety. The server is been ***** for 3 days now. Please reboot it or nuke it. Doesnt matter which. Just let me Finish loading into belsavis Or let me exit a warzone when its over. Let me enter a warzone when i accept a warzone queue.