More than 8 Toons?

BigjoeHoe

Hey Bioware i made 8 toons already 4 are just Crafters and then i have my 2 PvE characters and 2 PvP characters When time goes on for SWTOR and theres more Spices out and im at the point where i wanna see The rest of story's or get the rest of the Legacy Unlocks becouse i have 6 Pubs and 2 imps, so at some point im gonna want to make the other 2 Class's to play, but of course i dont want to Delete my characters and Lose all that time and gear. Do you guys think i will be able to get make more than 8 characters .

Hey Bioware i made 8 toons already 4 are just Crafters and then i have my 2 PvE characters and 2 PvP characters When time goes on for SWTOR and theres more Spices out and im at the point where i wanna see The rest of story's or get the rest of the Legacy Unlocks becouse i have 6 Pubs and 2 imps, so at some point im gonna want to make the other 2 Class's to play, but of course i dont want to Delete my characters and Lose all that time and gear. Do you guys think i will be able to get make more than 8 characters .

Yes. Once they allow you to buy more slots from the Store.

We have announced that players will be able to have more than 8 characters on a server in the future (especially for Legacy purposes), but we haven't shared any more details quite yet. Hopefully we will be able to bring you more details in the near future!

This just made my day.

Will be a Cartel Coin purchase most likely.

Of course, and rightly so, in my so not humble opinion. That is one of the most commonly purchased

services in any MMORPG that offers it.

I, for one, would spend my hardearned coins on additional character slots. But only if they're fully

integrated in the legacy. Which they seem to be, so yays all around.

Edited by Talahar

We have announced that players will be able to have more than 8 characters on a server in the future (especially for Legacy purposes), but we haven't shared any more details quite yet. Hopefully we will be able to bring you more details in the near future!

This is the type of response that provides no information, and might as well not be provided. We know you're going to do it "soon".. we need to know when 'soon' is. What date will these be implemented? Telling us that you don't have any information on features/additions that have been announced as coming for months, is not communication. It's attempting to placate your customer base without actually providing any information.

This just made my day.

Why did I know that when I saw that someone prom Bioware posting in this thead that Soon or Near future would be in their post :rolleyes:

Hey Bioware lets play a game. For the next week you try to answer questions without using "Soon" or "in the near future" or "no new news"

THANK YOU!!!!!! YES FINALLY!!! I actually made a thread almost just like this asking for more slots!!!! YES!!!! At least I know they're comin. + the reason I wanted them IS for Legacy. :ph_thank_you::rak_smile::jawa_biggrin:

This is the type of response that provides no information, and might as well not be provided. We know you're going to do it "soon".. we need to know when 'soon' is. What date will these be implemented? Telling us that you don't have any information on features/additions that have been announced as coming for months, is not communication. It's attempting to placate your customer base without actually providing any information.

I have to disagree.

This is the first time we've heard confirmation that it is a planned feature. That is massive news to those of us waiting for it. Sure, there is no date and the usual Soon but it's more than nothing.

1. I would prefer the "soon" communication to no communication at all.

2. While I would love a hard release date, if BW misses an annouced release date by even 0.12 microseconds, the forum rage would tear the fabric of reality threatening life as we know it.

I imagine they will only give a specific date shortly before it happens when it is safer to do so.

Edited by JeffKretz

October 23rd, 2012 @ 8:15 am Central Standard time, 1/4 moon phase.

There, do dates make you more happy?

we have announced that players will be able to have more than 8 characters on a server in the future (especially for legacy purposes), but we haven't shared any more details quite yet. Hopefully we will be able to bring you more details in the near future!

yay!!! I dont care if i have to buy them!!

October 23rd, 2012 @ 8:15 am Central Standard time, 1/4 moon phase.

There, do dates make you more happy?

No. Something more than soon though.

Do they even have a plan for it? When you make a plan you kinda make a schedule for it also. Its ok if the schedule is Jan. That at least gives us a date to look. Then when Dec comes we can ask, or even better yet Bioware can tell us that its still on schedule or its behind schedule some and it might be another 2 months. That means they are working on it at least.

With the Soon, near future no update but we are still developing it tells us nothing. Do they have one dev working on it for 5 mins a week? Thats working on it isnt it. Can we expect it this year? this decade or even this lifetime?

Everything BUT F2P (Go figure)is soon,etc,etc. Tell me how can they be so positive that F2P will be here in Nov. that they can give us a month for it? I mean they only annonuced F2P 2 weeks ago so they know that it will be out in Nov. Unless as we all know they have been working on F2P since April/May because they realized this game was bad and losing thousands of subs a day and started then and pushed back everything for F2P. Because its more money for them and the fanboys will stick around anyways so they dont need to give them anything.

F2P is november but they are afraid to even give a rough estimate for anything else. Even HK-51 went from near future to we dont know when.

People want to know why MMO's are failing. Its because the companys only care about making money and not making a great game. They dont realize a great game would make them more money.

Edited by Emeda

because if they did say a date and something happened that caused it to be late you would be the first person to make a post complaining that they never kept to there date, there covering there backs from ******s who just love to QQ about everything

Edited by liammozz

because if they did say a date and something happened that caused it to be late you would be the first person to make a post complaining that they never kept to there date, there covering there backs from ******s who just love to QQ about everything

Then why did they announce the F2P to be coming in November?

I am willing to pay more money or Cartel Coins to get this. Woot!! :D

:eek: Damn it! I was just bitten, :rak_04: <--- also, the rakghoul emote is a nice touch.

Come on. This can't be your first computer game or video game? Game developers almost never release a specific date for something until they are very near ready to launch it. If they gave a date and then couldn't hit that date for whatever reason, everyone would be screaming bloody murder that they promised to deliver the feature by that date. This isn't a BW-thing at all. This is standard practice for all game developers.

Then why did they announce the F2P to be coming in November?

because they know its ready

soon means they haven't gotten around to it yet its not finished they need to implemented the store before they start work on it or one of a million other reasons there is no date, they just know sooner or later it will be in the game

Come on. This can't be your first computer game or video game? Game developers almost never release a specific date for something until they are very near ready to launch it. If they gave a date and then couldn't hit that date for whatever reason, everyone would be screaming bloody murder that they promised to deliver the feature by that date. This isn't a BW-thing at all. This is standard practice for all game developers.

It is not my first game, far from it. However, I will point out Joveth's recent post, in case you missed it.. where it was stated we'd start getting more real answers.. they even stopped doing the weekly Q&As, because everyone was tired of reading "soon", "not ready to talk about it", and "we'll have more information later" type responses..

This response from Allison, answers a question that has already been answered, repeatedly, over multiple Q&As/interviews.. and provides no information at all.