Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Quickshot is Useless

smellmop
08.23.2012 , 11:02 AM | #21
i dont trust biofails tooltips...i look at the numbers that pop up when i attack, and dps meters. my flurry typically hits for 1100---1300 and when i try the quickshot it is usually at 850---1200.

even if I'm wrong it is still a terrible skill to use for ss or df....and if you are sab build maybe? but i would still put those 2 skill points to better use somewhere else
-Tarro Blood -> Corellian Run -> The Shadowlands-
Gunslinger: Hasenbensoba Vanguard: Ajmurphy; Scoundrel: Obi'haave; Sorcerer: Impossibreu Guardian: Shrėk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=labL_KAD2rk

Iron-Hawk
08.24.2012 , 04:23 PM | #22
Its been mentioned that scoundrels can spec to advance the damage of QS. They can also spec to reduce it's cost too! I love QS since they increased the CD on BB. I just wish it had more range.

Gassygunslinger
08.24.2012 , 08:27 PM | #23
I checked the numbers on my Operative and my Gunslinger. Quickshot (and the imp equivalent) seems to consistently hit at least 50% more than flurry. Though sometimes seemed more like 75%.

Does it use more action? Yes. Will hitting it every once in a while send your energy into the gutter? No.

I think the point of it is to throw it into your rotation every once in a while.
Longtime SWG Vet: "Guillemette of Bria" Respect the Smuggler History
Elder Smuggler, Winner of the 5th Anniversary Rebel Painting Contest

Etten of Vrook Lamar.