Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Cybertech] Guardian Mods

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Cybertech] Guardian Mods

KrayvenVolcanus
08.13.2012 , 01:14 PM | #11
My JK is spec'd as Vigilance, so the deft mods work great for me.
Qwel'draken - Guardian/Tank
Krul'draken - Sorcerer/Heals

Darieon
08.13.2012 , 04:40 PM | #12
Guardian mods more than likely are just item drops or can be found in purchasable commendation gear.

It should not be a big deal leveling with the mods you can craft. I did it with my Vanguard using the +power mods and did just fine. Heck it's probably better that way so you don't take even longer to kill stuff (absent that power bonuses).
Darieon Skyward- Jedi Guardian Damieon Skyward- Sith Marauder

WickedlyLazy
12.02.2012 , 01:18 AM | #13
You can buy guardian mods with commendations, but only for the 'middle' levels. I do not know why this is. Probably the same reason endgame dps and healing gear is half full of armoring and mods that look like something a tank would wear.

Mjczz
01.27.2014 , 09:53 AM | #14
Agreed. Just buy the mods with planetary coins, i do occasionally check the galatic market in case someone has listed the schematic, but I've been doing that since December of 2011 and still haven't found one.

Quote: Originally Posted by Darieon View Post
I believe you are right on Cybertechs not having any Guardian Mods (or any tank mods for the matter). There are Tank Armoring schematics. If anything, your best bet is to just purchase the mods with planetary commendations. They are only 2 commendations per MOD (whereas hilts, barrels, and armorings are 7).

Just spend a little while doing quests and you should be able to afford putting tank mods in whatever gear you can modify.