Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WZ with 7 mara and 1 jugger

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
WZ with 7 mara and 1 jugger

Daiyukie
08.13.2012 , 11:23 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
It's one thing that the 50-bracket is infested by fotmers but 1-49 has really taken a turn for the worse too.

While one can complain about maras and PT'es I'd say that the biggest problem right now are the ops healers, they are in comparison to the dps burst classes way more OP. It's silly. As a level 11 sorc I had one healing me through a battle against two maras of respectable level. Don't get me started on a ball carrier with a dedicated ops healer.

1-49 used to be fine and fun but now it's no different than at 50.
Lol @ 10-49 WZ QQ. Run along now
"Everyone not as good as me is a Noob. Everyone better than me is a No Lifer" - The Code of the Bads
Quote: Originally Posted by gwrtheyn
atm Concealment Operative are like a dog humping on your leg,anoying,but not lethal
Quote: Originally Posted by jaxxxster
Solution : Nerf Operatives. Again.

TheronFett
08.13.2012 , 11:27 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by robotkar View Post
what does it say to you, Bioware? coincidence?
Tells me that random queue group composition is working. I've seen 5+ Sage teams as well.

Who cares?

Larry_Dallas
08.13.2012 , 11:43 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
While one can complain about maras and PT'es I'd say that the biggest problem right now are the ops healers, they are in comparison to the dps burst classes way more OP. It's silly. As a level 11 sorc I had one healing me through a battle against two maras of respectable level. Don't get me started on a ball carrier with a dedicated ops healer.
I disagree that the sub-50 brackets aren't fun (the 50 brackets suck unless you hook up with some guildies or skilled guys on the fleet), but this I would totally agree with. Even when I was in recruit on my op healer, fighting against war heros, I was tripling the best enemy dps with my healing and dropping, at most, twice per warzone (usually zero times). THAT's overpowered. Any damager or tank I've played does die at least occasionally unless the enemy pug's getting steamrolled.

DarkSaberMaster
08.13.2012 , 11:43 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Blasphemerr View Post
I'd rather face 8 warriors than bountyhunters any day.
QFE. Bounty Hunters are no joke. I started one last week and he is 30 now. The faceroll I do with him is insane. Especially with all of your main abilities front loaded at the early levels.
Daage: (Serenity Shadow) Daege: (AP Powertech)
The Harbinger Thanks for killing Engineer Snipers, Devs
Referral link for free stuff

Nomerath
08.13.2012 , 01:30 PM | #25
That the sith warrior story line is awesome?

Sicious
08.13.2012 , 01:30 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Gronkaarr View Post
be thankful it wasn't a team of stunlocking operatives, or else all of you would have unsubbed
Those teams of stunlocking operatives.. Even got Georg Z to un-sub..
Sicious / Sicnis - Erebus - Drooga's Pleasure Barge

ZombieMeerkat
08.13.2012 , 10:58 PM | #27
Surely, OP is exaggerating. This couldn't possibly be an issue...

...oh, wait: http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/...3/927469d6.jpg

It's funny, though. At release, Sents/Maras couldn't stay alive for anything. They were the gimp class.

Now, it appears to be Scoundrels of the non-healing variety. Really, healers are the only viable Scoundrels in PVP. I tried out scrapper and dirty fighting builds, I pretty much had to ask my target to stand still while I slowly took out a shotgun, aimed it, and shot it (backshot). Very little survivability, very little control. Just not very fun at all. I see these supposedly "mirrored" operatives and it's all just so quick and fluid. Why the difference?

Sents and Maras definitely do need a nerf of some sort. It's not needing to be a huge nerf, but a nerf nonetheless.

hyuplee
08.13.2012 , 11:12 PM | #28
Ran into a team of operatives in wz.

Just unsubbed today.

True story.

Totally legit.

Lordoss - Cake is Real