Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR launcher: Only a single instance of this application can run

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
SWTOR launcher: Only a single instance of this application can run

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

lfmox
08.12.2012 , 08:29 PM | #1
Hello, I've tried opening my launcher to play SWTOR. It tells me that it's downloading the latest patch information before closing and then opening a dialog box and telling me what is written in the title. I did a forum search and tried using the launcher fix application in my swtor folder. That begins to run before closing automatically. I then tried running swtor again and my problem still remains!

Please help, thanks.

Lsheistaon
08.12.2012 , 08:35 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello lfmox,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. We updated our forum sticky on this subject with new instructions with a workaround to be used if you are experiencing this error.

Thank you.

Lsheistaon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

lfmox
08.12.2012 , 08:39 PM | #3
Thanks very much! Did not see the sticky sorry for taking up space on the forum. I'm able to open my launcher now, hopefully I'll get to play.

Lsheistaon
08.12.2012 , 08:41 PM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by lfmox View Post
Thanks very much! Did not see the sticky sorry for taking up space on the forum. I'm able to open my launcher now, hopefully I'll get to play.
No problem lfmox. If you encounter any further issues, please contact us again.

figueja
08.18.2012 , 03:17 PM | #5
I've tried everything and cannot launch. Just installed and started last night, you're kidding me that this is regular? Not one fix is working, even the latest sticky thread...I need my game up, you seriously dealing with LAUNCHER issues 9 months after release? Come on BW....that's rediculous...

warriorcat
08.18.2012 , 03:29 PM | #6
i respond the your other forum post tell me how you get along

figueja
08.18.2012 , 03:44 PM | #7
Still nothing, wow this is disappointing. I've tried everything i've read, about 10 diff things...

Lsheistaon
08.27.2012 , 07:34 PM | #8 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello figueja,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Can you confirm if this is still an issue for you?

Thanks.