Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sniper Rifle Model Guide

Sildroni
08.13.2012 , 02:46 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by theangryllama View Post
As much as I dislike the look of the WH rifle as Lethality and would like to use a cooler one I'm keeping it. Why you ask? Because since they changed cull it has the least obnoxious firing sound effect that I have to hear repeated over and over :P
Im Lethality too. I use the Red Reaper Sniper Rifle (last column, 2nd from the top). Shots are whisper quiet.

I've never fired the WH rifle - took one look at it ant pulled the mods out.
Sqn ()
eleven*ELEVEN*eleven

"Improvised interrogations are my speciality."

Voards
08.13.2012 , 09:06 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Kattla View Post
What is the name of the one in the lower right corner?
Kattla, that is the x-55 riot infiltrator. It has an interesting distinction of looking very much like a blaster rifle but still performing as a sniper rifle. The x-55 also sounds like a quiet, but not silenced gun, and does not have the typical very soft sniper rifle sound. Unobtrusive but noticeable, if you will.

I must look like a newbie carrying a blaster rifle in his late 20's, but I always thought the barrels on the average sniper rifle were way too long to allow easy movement.

I found one on auction, but have also had exactly one drop in a month of intermittent farming of a trio of champion mobs in Dromund Kass with my very bored L50 powertech.

http://www.torhead.com/item/5Ba70JR/...ot-infiltrator is the link.

Kattla
08.14.2012 , 07:47 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Voards View Post
Kattla, that is the x-55 riot infiltrator. It has an interesting distinction of looking very much like a blaster rifle but still performing as a sniper rifle. The x-55 also sounds like a quiet, but not silenced gun, and does not have the typical very soft sniper rifle sound. Unobtrusive but noticeable, if you will.

I must look like a newbie carrying a blaster rifle in his late 20's, but I always thought the barrels on the average sniper rifle were way too long to allow easy movement.

I found one on auction, but have also had exactly one drop in a month of intermittent farming of a trio of champion mobs in Dromund Kass with my very bored L50 powertech.

http://www.torhead.com/item/5Ba70JR/...ot-infiltrator is the link
Thanks a lot! I also found a few low level green and a purple with simular appearance on the gtn last
night, but no X55 for me as of yet. I'll keep looking though.

Pestulan
08.14.2012 , 10:29 AM | #14
Can anyone give me a name for the rifle in the second column from the left, third row from the top? I couldn't find one browsing icons on torhead.

Kattla
08.15.2012 , 08:10 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Pestulan View Post
Can anyone give me a name for the rifle in the second column from the left, third row from the top? I couldn't find one browsing icons on torhead.
I think it may be this one:

http://www.torhead.com/item/aZOtFKW/...-sniper-rifle#.

Faulkal
08.15.2012 , 04:16 PM | #16
Great job!

Quisjaa
08.18.2012 , 11:49 AM | #17
something we could do to make a sort of "master list" is label each model in the pic with a letter or number & as a community could list each rifle that corresponds with each code.

VulcanLogic
08.20.2012 , 01:47 AM | #18
Don't forget the new bowcaster sniper rifle models. I've got a precision bowcaster from the recent world event in place of my campaign rifle (because the campaign sniper rifle looks like a whiffle bat with a tube sock on the end).
Yo. Droid companions need an operations vendor, too. My extra coms have to go somewhere, and I'd prefer SCORPIO to Kaliyo.

LaVolpex
08.22.2012 , 09:18 PM | #19
can anyone help me find the name of Third column, third row ? the red and white one?

it would go perfectly with my current xenotech jacket of similar color scheme

thanx in advance!! id look for it myself but i honestly dont know how to look for it

EDIT : NM i found it, its a low level non moddable rifle : / , heavy sniper rifle and its variants to be specific , looks sexy though...man i rly wish we had a dam wardrobe lol

EDIT2: first column, 2nd row is the model for D-210 heavy saboteur, but i cant find where it drops/is obtained, i THINK its from a questline but i cant find it in torhead...anyone know where i might find out?

VictoireStar
08.23.2012 , 04:09 AM | #20
Anyone knows which is the one for the second row, first from the right? and third from the left?