Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Juggernaut BiS Warhero mods?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Juggernaut BiS Warhero mods?

TheSolidPat
08.17.2012 , 02:39 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by SinnedWill View Post
If I'm not mistaken (could be, since I don't know the stats for the mod from vindicator gloves; however, I do know the enhancement he's mentioning from the sorcerer gloves), this is an optimal min/maxed Rage specced juggernaut setup. Yes, it exceeds (greatly) the surge soft cap, but it's worth it for rage juggs. This also stacks a LOT of power (well over 1200 if I remember correctly) - this is the gearing that lets those Rage Juggs smash for 6200-11k (6200's are from smashes on most opponents with full WH; 11k would be a smash on a pve geared sage/sorc).

OP should've requested optimal min/maxing based upon his spec - Vengeance would require a lot more crit/accuracy, for example.
You are correct. A vengeance Jugg would need more Crit, 30% unbuffed and accuracy could still be the same though. PVP tanks focus more on endurance in PVP and not avoidance. It is the opposite in PVE. But I still believe stacking Power as Vengeance is your best bet once you have 30% crit unbuffed

TheSolidPat
08.17.2012 , 03:00 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Mahariel View Post
Dont suppose someone can write up a list of BiS tanking gear for juggs

And please dont say respec to dps / get dps gear . I am not interested in that. I do fine in rateds with my tank gear but i would not mind min/maxing it

EDIT : I am currently trying out some might armoring 26's to replace some of pvp armorings but havent done anything beyond that so any further direction is nice
I do not have the steps for a Sorc nor PT. But you can easily do it yourself at Mr.robot. Create spec and gear setups and remod it fully. Keep noting the change in the stats as you change stuff around.

As for Jugg tanking i have not done the steps, but there is a good Guardian tank you can follow. I encourage you to read his post and his guide:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=519334

Daiyukie
08.17.2012 , 03:18 PM | #13
Another Warrior who can't find his Class Forum. What's up with that, seriously?
"Everyone not as good as me is a Noob. Everyone better than me is a No Lifer" - The Code of the Bads
Quote: Originally Posted by gwrtheyn
atm Concealment Operative are like a dog humping on your leg,anoying,but not lethal
Quote: Originally Posted by jaxxxster
Solution : Nerf Operatives. Again.