Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

3 man ev help!

Raltar
08.12.2012 , 09:01 PM | #11
I did not know that. I always assumed it was if you hit another boss you got the debuff. Shows what I know.

iimagiicii
08.12.2012 , 09:35 PM | #12
healer should leave sentinel so he gets to the tank right when the big dude spawns, sentinel should be able to 1v1 it ez by using saber ward, cloak of pain mirror abilities. My best advice.
Jedi Covenant
Cry'sta - Operative (Just My Bank Toon Now )
Cr'ysta - Scoundrel <Republic Gentlemen>
Pub'Crysta - Slinger <Republic Gentlemen>
Erotophobia Legacy

So-low
08.13.2012 , 04:14 AM | #13
Have the Commando healer respec to a hybrid dps/heals for just this fight. You could also do the same with the tank (Tank/DPS hybrid).

Newyankalt
08.13.2012 , 07:33 AM | #14
Well your going to get owned on the next part anyway.

Swuge
08.13.2012 , 08:24 AM | #15
los the three adds when they spawn to gather them then aoe stun and kill?
~Let them hate, so long as they fear~
The Gray Order- The Shadowlands

dipstik
08.13.2012 , 12:49 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by iimagiicii View Post
healer should leave sentinel so he gets to the tank right when the big dude spawns, sentinel should be able to 1v1 it ez by using saber ward, cloak of pain mirror abilities. My best advice.
this. all your tank needs is a cleanse right when the poison hits.

Khevar
08.13.2012 , 01:08 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Raltar View Post
While I don't have any advice on how to finish this 3 man, I will say if you finally manage to do it, I am 99% sure you will not be able to get past the Infernal Council with 3 people because as soon as you hit a second mob, things happen that make it so you either can't attack any new targets or the event resets. Or something. I don't remember exactly what happens, but I'm pretty sure it will be impossible.
When I tried to 3-man infernal council (one of our 4-man team had to leave after the pylons and we thought we'd give it a try) I was able to kill 3 of the council members as a dps, and the healer got 2 and the tank got 1 before we ran out of time.

The debuff happens only when you help others. So I could solo one council member, then solo another, etc.

If we do try to a proper 3-man, we'll have the tank bring dps gear and do a field respec before and after the fight.

I would be more worried about 3-manning Soa, If the dps gets pulled into a mind trap ...

SalBasss
08.13.2012 , 03:10 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by iimagiicii View Post
This. Awe, Pacify, then Rebuke if needed but that thing should be dead with the Sent at high health. A Watchman sent should be able to solo 2 of them consecutively, imo (probably not concurrently, but it's possible depending on gear).

Vespassian
08.13.2012 , 03:13 PM | #19
I hope you do well! All the help I got...
JOREL
COLE

Grimsblood
08.14.2012 , 12:41 AM | #20
Another option here is for the Guardian to pull the Acklay to one of the edges and Force Push him off. Depending on which side he is on he will have more/less time to solve the puzzle and maybe get the push off cool down.

Also, keep in mind that those regular ads hit like wimps. You take damage in that fight from reflected damage off of the orange shields. As a Watchmen, you should be able to use the healing and cool-downs to avoid most if not all of the damage and not drop in health till at least the Acklay.
DPS is science. Healing is art. Tanking is strategy.
Hippolytà - Level 50 Sentinel - Grimsblood - Level 55 Sage
Saphyria - Level 55 Sniper - Fenrîr - Level 55 Gunslinger