Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Free Trial Referral Not Showing Up In Friends Email.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Free Trial Referral Not Showing Up In Friends Email.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Vazeil
08.11.2012 , 05:56 PM | #1
Hi There, Have sent 2 referrals out and both haven't shown up in the email address i have sent them to! Both where sent about 12 hours ago.

Sutii
08.11.2012 , 07:27 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello Vazeil,

Please ensure that the person you are attempting to send the referral to has double checked their spam folders as it has been known for such invites to be filtered as such.

If however the problem does persist and the invite is still not accessible, we would kindly ask that you call our Customer Support team on one of the following toll-free* phone numbers:
  • USA: 1-855-GO-SWTOR (1-855-467-9867)
  • UK, Germany, France: 00800 0246 9273 (008000 BIOWARE)
  • Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore: +800 0246 9273 (+8000 BIOWARE)
For calls originating from countries not listed above, please call the following number: +442035642555**

* Please note: Calls made from landlines are toll-free, while those made from mobile devices may be subject to charges from your provider.

** Please replace the + at the beginning of the number with the international call prefix for your country (for example, the prefix for European Union countries is 00, so the number to call would be 0044 2035642555). If you are unsure of the international call prefix for the country you are calling from, we recommend contacting your telecommunications service provider. Please note that you may be charged by your provider for making an international phone call, and charges may be based on the country from which you place the call.

Thank you for your time.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Vazeil
08.11.2012 , 07:46 PM | #3
Can you confirm how often the email process runs. Friend has checked email and nothing in spam, can tech support check process that sends email is running and not stuck with requests pending? Thanx.

Sutii
08.11.2012 , 07:55 PM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello again Vazeil,

At this time we are not aware of any issues with invites being delayed in sending, due to this I would highly recommend that you contact Customer Service as per my instructions above.

If we can help with anything else, please let us know.

Thanks.

Vazeil
08.11.2012 , 08:19 PM | #5
Ok cheers for the quick reply!!

Sutii
08.11.2012 , 08:39 PM | #6 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Any time Vazeil, I hope the matter is resolved to your satisfaction in short order.

Take care and have fun playing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Vazeil
08.11.2012 , 08:40 PM | #7
Sutii,
Well ive just tried to get in touch with your customer support by ringing the number which is answered by Cosmocall Universe who then immediately hangs up in your ear ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sutii
08.11.2012 , 08:50 PM | #8 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello Vazeil,

That's more than a bit perplexing. Could you confirm for me the number that you dialled please?

Thanks.

Vazeil
08.11.2012 , 08:54 PM | #9
Sure: 00800 0246 9273 , NZ number.

Sutii
08.11.2012 , 09:12 PM | #10 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello again Vazeil,

Definitely perplexing, thank you for bringing this to our attention, while we investigate this matter further could I request that you utilise VOIP software, set your host country to the US and call the US support number instead?

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience that this has caused you, please let me know here how you get on with the alternative method of contact.

Thanks.