Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A weird place to end up...

08.11.2012 , 02:26 PM | #1
So, I'm posting these two screenshots on behind on a player named Sgum (or Mugs backwards). We were pugging EC HM and doing pretty well when we got a massive error code bug that trapped a lot of us in the loading dock area. However, bioware had different plans for Sgum. Yes, as a trooper he was the perfect candidate to test out their new type of space combat...except, being BW, they forgot to give him a ship, and they killed his companion and made him into a mummy (as seen in the pic). So, see below what happened to Sgum, after the infamous error code bug (I think its he1034 or something like that):

(Im not sure how to make them appear as pictures in the thread, so just the links for now)

Cheers! And PLEASE share your own stories of funny incidents that have happened to you after the infamous EC error code

08.11.2012 , 04:00 PM | #2
I'd just like to tell you those pictures are tiny.

08.11.2012 , 08:30 PM | #3
Haha just noticed I fixed it I think, Thanks!

08.11.2012 , 08:53 PM | #4
My trooper got kicked out of an alderan WZ once by the deserter detector (the speeders didnt appear, so...) and ended up out by the floating corpse-in-the-middle-of-nowhere.

Weird thing was, the corpse had a message on it about it being a sith warrior phase. Never having played imp, I dunno if this is an actual quest object, or some kind of leftover from an idea that never happened.

08.11.2012 , 09:52 PM | #5
Mobsters give cement shoes when you cross them. Now we know what the Hutt Cartel does to people