Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Disconnects in KAON since Thursday's patch

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Disconnects in KAON since Thursday's patch
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

tootoofun
08.11.2012 , 11:01 AM | #1
only happens in that instance. I'm almost 100% sure it is on your end since i have already run all of the diagnostics, repaired my winsocket, rebuilt my TCP/IP stacks, flushed the DNS cache, released / renewed adresses, used 2 different network cards, restarted my cable modem, restared my router, put everything into DMZ mode......pretty much rules out my end, unless the patch corrupted the game files for kaon of which the repair tool cannot fix.
I'll also add that it is completley killing my internet connection for all applications, this is only happening when playing the game, World of warcraft doesn't do it, nor do any other applications.
"Reality or rather, a certain nasty aspect of it spits on your shoes and flips you off and lumbers away like a fat bully after stomping all over your cool sand castle at the beach."

Tirvaak
08.12.2012 , 01:51 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi tootoofun,

Sorry to hear about your connection issues with Kaon. Do you receive any error messages when you are dropped from this flashpoint?

You also mentioned that it is killing your internet while playing, do you mean that it is dropping your connection to the internet or is something else happening?

Any extra details you can provide would be very helpful to look into this for you.

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support