Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

" in MY headcannon"

Crezelle
08.12.2012 , 10:22 PM | #21
in my headcanon, we have no refreshers: we make 2v hold a bucket beneath us, and when we're done, he has to say " Thank you, master!"
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Mutive
08.13.2012 , 04:54 AM | #22
In my head canon, after a particularly great kill, Jaesa rolls around in the corpse. (Sort of the way dogs do.)

At least once Kaliyo and my female agent have gotten drunk and hooked up.

Most other aspects of my head canon are somewhat too disturbing to post...

SilentKitty
08.13.2012 , 11:26 AM | #23
In my headcannon Akaavi tuggs my smuggler scoundrel to every big gold animal she can find on Belsavis, she loves the thropies after all

Chikun
08.13.2012 , 12:14 PM | #24
In my headcanon, the dark council is a shadowy elite group of breakdancers that I proved myself to after challenging Thanaton and serving him.
FEED ME

theStirge
08.13.2012 , 03:46 PM | #25
In my headcanon, all of my characters are sleeping with their female companions. (All of my characters are female.)

Kalterien
08.13.2012 , 04:29 PM | #26
In my head canon there are certain companions that shall remain unnamed who did not in fact try to shiv my characters.
"Bow before me, or fall before me." - Daigotsu Kanpeki
Live. Grow Stronger. Fight another day.

Path-x
08.13.2012 , 04:45 PM | #27
In my head canon, the whole Revan storyline introduced in SWTOR was just a really bad dream of one of the characters.
Jedi: You won the day, Sith. So, kill me if you must.
Warrior: I must.

Crezelle
08.13.2012 , 05:15 PM | #28
in my headcanon, the killiks of alderaan no longer cause trouble due to the fact they're too buisy watching the " Dawn herald and blue booty" show *wink wink*
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Ardim
08.13.2012 , 06:40 PM | #29
In my headcanon, my Operative, Agent Washington, once got sent to another universe and met Agent Washington of Red vs. Blue. The result was a very epic fight
Through Passion, We gain Strength!
Darth Chroan The Empire's Wrath
Vengeance for Marr and the Empire!

Jediaidertwo
08.13.2012 , 06:53 PM | #30
In my headcanon, the reason Alderan takes sooo long to load is because a garden gnome from space is chewing my computer's internet lines.
Shyran: lvl 50 ShadowShyrin :lvl 50 Sentinel
Thras: lvl 30 Commando Buff'me: lvl 18 Scoundrel
Shy'rin: lvl 50 Powertech Jub-Jub: lvl 23 Assasin
Shy'ran: lvl 15 JuggernaughtThrrawn: lvl 46 Sniper