Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

" in MY headcannon"

elliotcat
08.12.2012 , 07:44 PM | #11
In my headcanon, Quinn secretly has an alter ego named Professor Chaos and keeps a tinfoil costume in his room.

(Yeah, I watch too much South Park...)

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"[/SIZE]

Captain_Zone
08.12.2012 , 07:51 PM | #12
In MY headcanon, Darth Baras yells out "SUCK MY BALLS!!!" as they drag him into exile at the end of the SW story Chapter 3.

In MY headcanon, all Chiss have BMF engraved on their weapons.

In MY headcanon, all the ladies realize that "once you go blue, nothing else will do."

In MY headcanon, David Hayter says every Knight line with the Solid Snake voice.
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

Aurbere
08.12.2012 , 08:07 PM | #13
In my headcanon Gault gives all of his creds to me... so I don't put a blaster bolt between his like that clone of his

in my headcanon Darth Baras was given a million creds by every weight loss product manufacturer to never use their products again

in my headcanon skadge falls trips into the airlock and accidentally jettisons himself into space.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Ardim
08.12.2012 , 08:26 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
In my headcanon, he has the voice of eric cartman spazzing out when he gets peed off.
I can actually imagine that

In my headcanon, all the female companions once met in the Slippery Slopes Cantina on the Promenade for a girls night out that made the top of the news on the Holonet.

In my headcanon, Agent's knife attacks (Ex: Shiv, Backstab) kills humanoids in one hit (You have a big knife through your chest! How are you not dead!?).

In my headcanon, my Bounty Hunter immediately attacked Skadge after he tried to catch a ride with him. Skadge ended up shot seventeen times, got hit by three missiles, had his jaw broken from a rocket punch, and finally got killed by a rail shot to the head. His body was then dumped into molten lava.

In my headcanon, SCORPIO and HK-47 met which resulted in them joining together and going on a murdering spree across the galaxy together.

In my headcanon, my Sith Warrior always loses when he plays pazaak with Vette.

In my headcanon, Jadus once laughed. The result was all the people in the area dying of pure shock.

In my headcanon, my characters joined forces with Malgus. (How I wish we can do that )
Through Passion, We gain Strength!
Darth Chroan The Empire's Wrath
Vengeance for Marr and the Empire!

Ereiniel
08.12.2012 , 08:34 PM | #15
- In my head canon, Aric purrs instead of snores while sleeping.

- In my head canon, Khem/Zash ransacks my SI's closet and tries on her clothing while she's gone.
House Girard, Star Forge

<The Scarlet Hand> | <The Hetaireia> | <Non Serviam> | <Transcendence>

Aurbere
08.12.2012 , 08:51 PM | #16
in my head canon my Sith Warrior kills Baras because he's too fat

in my headcanon my Jedi Knight gets fired from the Jedi Order for makin babies with Kira
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Mirdthestrill
08.12.2012 , 09:12 PM | #17
Clicked on this thread thinking it was about some sort of brain gun.
I <3 alts!

Crezelle
08.12.2012 , 09:13 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardim View Post

In my headcanon, SCORPIO and HK-47 met which resulted in them joining together and going on a murdering spree across the galaxy together.
in my headcanon, they have beautiful babies
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Noobishlord
08.12.2012 , 09:28 PM | #19
In my head canon, those droid are most certainly the ones I'm looking for you, and will meet with a loud, destructive end.

Also in my head canon, I leave Overseer Harkun in a pool of delicious red blood. He deserves it, the jerk.
Oh for the love of little green tomatoes...

My obligatory referral link.

Ardim
08.12.2012 , 09:46 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
in my headcanon, they have beautiful babies
We are doomed

In my headcanon, my characters never went through the Kephess fight in Explosive Conflict. Instead, they pulled out one of those rocket launchers you use to blow up walkers in the Ilum PvP area and destroys Kephess's walker in one shot, killing the Trando in the process

In my headcanon, my Warrior calls Baras Darth Tubby behind his back.
Through Passion, We gain Strength!
Darth Chroan The Empire's Wrath
Vengeance for Marr and the Empire!