Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

" in MY headcannon"

Crezelle
08.11.2012 , 02:27 AM | #1
just thought be a funny little thing to make a thread where people list short points about thier headcanon.

in MY head canon hutts make slurm. that explains how they all are so powerful and rich.

in my head canon, my toon uses those long loading screens for bio breaks at the space port.

in my head canon, ugnaughts hit with orbital strike smell like bacon.

in my head canon, "skadge" is a swear word.

in my head canon, chiss taste like blue raspberry. we are that awesome.
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

SilentKitty
08.11.2012 , 08:24 AM | #2
In my headcannon, the little moment after a loadingscreen when your companion steps away from you Character. Doc and my JK just had a quick smooch while the computer was loading

Revan-the-knight
08.11.2012 , 08:31 AM | #3
in MY Headcannon: Revan kicked the Emperors ***

Nah but on a more Cheerful note, in MY Headcannon: Darth Baras recites the " Code of the Fatman"

The-Nexus
08.11.2012 , 09:05 AM | #4
In my headcannon Revan and the Exile's storyline wasn't brutally molested by the Bioware writers. They should have left those characters alone gosh darnit I would have preferred nothing to be said about them.

Ardim
08.11.2012 , 03:35 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Revan-the-knight View Post
in MY Headcannon: Revan kicked the Emperors ***
Same.

In my headcanon, everyone screams like a little girl when the Dread Masters do "Fear", except for my Sith Warrior, Bounty Hunter, and Imperial Agent.

In my headcanon, Baras always has a cookie in his hand no matter what he is doing.
Through Passion, We gain Strength!
Darth Chroan The Empire's Wrath
Vengeance for Marr and the Empire!

Revan-the-knight
08.11.2012 , 04:08 PM | #6
In MY headcannon: Everytime Revan dies the following explosion Kills the entire group which stops them from getting credit for the kill thus keeping them from completing the quest

SilentKitty
08.12.2012 , 12:58 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardim View Post
Same.
*snip*

In my headcanon, Baras always has a cookie in his hand no matter what he is doing.
Ha ha ha I really like this one, will have to try it next time my little Sith Warrior has a chat with dear old Baras.

Crezelle
08.12.2012 , 02:23 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardim View Post
In my headcanon, he has the voice of eric cartman spazzing out when he gets peed off.

In my headcanon, equestria will become an expansion planet. then we will destroy the republic planets with parasprites.

In my head canon, cathar can lick thier no-no bits, and often do. because they can.
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

kabeone
08.12.2012 , 03:33 AM | #9
in my headcanon Vector and Aric don't wear shoes and gloves UNDER their shoes and gloves.

Crezelle
08.12.2012 , 05:32 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
in my headcanon vector and aric don't wear shoes and gloves under their shoes and gloves.
^ *********** this