Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Lets play huttball!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Lets play huttball!

XXoXXBenoahXXoXX's Avatar


XXoXXBenoahXXoXX
08.11.2012 , 01:07 AM | #1
Hey guys, this may only be my second post ever but I just wanted to elaborate on HUTTBALL!!! This is my favorite warzone of out of all of them. I love having my brother (who is a vanguard) pull me up to him with harpoon and I score a goal. Or have one of my Sith assassin guild members pull me toward them and I score another goal. I love how i can get on my commando and use concussion charge to blast people into the fire trap! Sometime I get a little to into the game and start yelling at my laptop...but I just realize that everybody here can play the game and just have fun with it.

Keep building and improving the Warzones and PVP Bioware!

Ben Z.
Peace is a lie, the Sith know this
LETS PLAY HUTTBALL!!

skotish's Avatar


skotish
08.11.2012 , 01:29 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by XXoXXBenoahXXoXX View Post
Hey guys, this may only be my second post ever but I just wanted to elaborate on HUTTBALL!!! This is my favorite warzone of out of all of them. I love having my brother (who is a vanguard) pull me up to him with harpoon and I score a goal. Or have one of my Sith assassin guild members pull me toward them and I score another goal. I love how i can get on my commando and use concussion charge to blast people into the fire trap! Sometime I get a little to into the game and start yelling at my laptop...but I just realize that everybody here can play the game and just have fun with it.

Keep building and improving the Warzones and PVP Bioware!

Ben Z.
Your enthusiasm will wane after playing it 2000 times but its still better than novare coast for me
Quote: Originally Posted by Frankenseuss View Post
Palpetine: "... Not from a TOR dev."
TOFN Farquar'hoffe/Val'korsin

XXoXXBenoahXXoXX's Avatar


XXoXXBenoahXXoXX
08.11.2012 , 01:37 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by skotish View Post
Your enthusiasm will wane after playing it 2000 times but its still better than novare coast for me
Lol, I dont have a lvl 50 yet so i dont have a need to play it 2000 times, although if u did i think you would have trouble blinking after awhile...lol
Peace is a lie, the Sith know this
LETS PLAY HUTTBALL!!

DroidDreamer's Avatar


DroidDreamer
08.11.2012 , 02:02 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by XXoXXBenoahXXoXX View Post
Hey guys, this may only be my second post ever but I just wanted to elaborate on HUTTBALL!!! This is my favorite warzone of out of all of them. I love having my brother (who is a vanguard) pull me up to him with harpoon and I score a goal. Or have one of my Sith assassin guild members pull me toward them and I score another goal. I love how i can get on my commando and use concussion charge to blast people into the fire trap! Sometime I get a little to into the game and start yelling at my laptop...but I just realize that everybody here can play the game and just have fun with it.

Keep building and improving the Warzones and PVP Bioware!

Ben Z.
Cheers, dude! I love HB too for all of those reasons and more!
The DroidDreamer Legacy (Pot5 Server)
Eblen 50 Sorc heals | Sodan 50 Sniper | Trilliant 37 Immortal Jugg | Somnis 50 TankSin
They mark me with the lightning bolt in Huttball.

Siorac's Avatar


Siorac
08.11.2012 , 02:07 AM | #5
You must be playing some weird version of SWTOR where Vanguards and Assassins have friendly pull. Unless you mean they pull you when they're in the other team, allowing you to score...

HaLeX's Avatar


HaLeX
08.11.2012 , 02:41 AM | #6
Some people love hutball. I don't hate it, but its the one wz i skip about half the time. Why? I play ops, and they are pretty useless compared to other classes. I am not going to play a WZ where I receive a handicap before the match starts. i just set myself up for a good retort there lol.

Majspuffen's Avatar


Majspuffen
08.11.2012 , 03:38 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by HaLeX View Post
Some people love hutball. I don't hate it, but its the one wz i skip about half the time. Why? I play ops, and they are pretty useless compared to other classes. I am not going to play a WZ where I receive a handicap before the match starts. i just set myself up for a good retort there lol.
Really? Then you haven't learned the art of intercepting the ball from the enemy team, or how to best locate yourself for passes for your own team. As a healer operative you can be one stubborn ball carrier as well, with mobile heals and such.

I absolutely love this WZ and it pisses me off that it doesn't pop more often. I want 1.1 back >:/

skotish's Avatar


skotish
08.11.2012 , 03:43 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by XXoXXBenoahXXoXX View Post
Lol, I dont have a lvl 50 yet so i dont have a need to play it 2000 times, although if u did i think you would have trouble blinking after awhile...lol
If you are @ all serious about pvp in this game you will play it 2000 times
Quote: Originally Posted by Frankenseuss View Post
Palpetine: "... Not from a TOR dev."
TOFN Farquar'hoffe/Val'korsin

Easpeak's Avatar


Easpeak
08.11.2012 , 06:42 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Siorac View Post
You must be playing some weird version of SWTOR where Vanguards and Assassins have friendly pull. Unless you mean they pull you when they're in the other team, allowing you to score...
Pretty much this or the OP is on crack.

XXoXXBenoahXXoXX's Avatar


XXoXXBenoahXXoXX
08.11.2012 , 12:32 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Siorac View Post
You must be playing some weird version of SWTOR where Vanguards and Assassins have friendly pull. Unless you mean they pull you when they're in the other team, allowing you to score...
Hmmmmm... I swear I have seen friendlies being pulled... I may be wrong
Peace is a lie, the Sith know this
LETS PLAY HUTTBALL!!