Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sentinel taking guardian set bonus from war hero gear?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Sentinel taking guardian set bonus from war hero gear?

Brissellio
08.10.2012 , 11:06 PM | #1
Just wondering how viable this actually is i mean the set bonus for sentinels really does not seem all that great for pvp. Instead taking the war hero armorings from the vindicator set and putting it into your own gear to get the extra damage after force leap? Thoughts and opinions?

Xerain
08.10.2012 , 11:07 PM | #2
Um yes.

Brissellio
08.10.2012 , 11:11 PM | #3
I only ask because I have not seen many sentinels that take this route at all. The only person I can think of who did this is a marauder that spent all that time getting all those pieces for the set bonus

Vespassian
08.10.2012 , 11:16 PM | #4
I'm leveling a Marauder and constantly update it's gear with planet comms. Always Guardian Armoring, Guardian Mod, then Rage Enhancement for the Power. I get like 13k health and solo 3 people. Annihilation. I know end-game is VERY different from leveling, but with game wizard gearing guys like me... Wow what I just said was off topic.. sorry.
JOREL
COLE

kjkdollarbanny
08.10.2012 , 11:45 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Brissellio View Post
Just wondering how viable this actually is i mean the set bonus for sentinels really does not seem all that great for pvp. Instead taking the war hero armorings from the vindicator set and putting it into your own gear to get the extra damage after force leap? Thoughts and opinions?
yes, i took 2 vindicators armorings on my def/vigi guardian as well.
pretty good bonus with heal and 2nd bonus - good for mara/sent.

robertx
08.11.2012 , 02:18 AM | #6
All the top marauders in our server do it. The extra damage is always nice instead of the crappy set bonus marauders get.
R y l e xR a l e xR y l a k
< C a s u a l >
P o T 5