Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Warmonger achieved 3k rated warzone rating

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Warmonger achieved 3k rated warzone rating

selimonengut
08.11.2012 , 06:56 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Mossesman View Post
Congrats OP. Can i ask what your typical group set-up is? Do you have a variety of classes or are you like the imp groups on my server and bring 3 or 4 Powertechs along
Thanks the main setup changes since we have really good and competitive members in the guild. We rotate around.

We even tried operative dps who was supposedly the best, but after seeing him fail many times, we decided not take an operative dps, since the class itself is not good at supporting.
Skulm

GM of WARMONGER
www.warmongergaming.com

Dmasterr
08.11.2012 , 07:36 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by selimonengut View Post
Thanks the main setup changes since we have really good and competitive members in the guild. We rotate around.

We even tried operative dps who was supposedly the best, but after seeing him fail many times, we decided not take an operative dps, since the class itself is not good at supporting.
You "tried" an operative dps for 300+ games out of which i gave you the win in most of them, and had what 99% (screw your disconects) win ratio in a time when there were better opponents?

Then i left the guild after i see you fail at basic stuff, like the video i linked full of terrible gameplay. My last days playing with warmonger, had fewer and fewer players i wanted to play with and more and more fillers.

Remember trying to convince me for 1h+ on TS to keep playing, so the team can practice...to give the team more time, and i said NO!. Yep that was totally your decision.

but after seeing him fail many times
Unfounded statement, have anything concrete or just wasting space?
we decided not take an operative dps, since the class itself is not good at supporting.
Yep, you will never find anyone good enough to replace me. And don't blame the class, while its not the most powerful class in the game, the class is fine.

Helistin
08.11.2012 , 07:43 AM | #33
Grats on the rating. Condolences to all the pug groups that quit the game due to rating farming and fail matchmaking.
Immortal Juggernaut Med Operative Rage Marauder Marksman Sniper

SwordofSodan
08.11.2012 , 07:58 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Syrrion View Post
Why is this in PVP forum and not server forum? I could care less what you achieved in preseason against mostly pugs in a fairly broken PVP system. If/when we see cross server queues then that might be the time to post in main PVP forum. Somehow I doubt we will ever see that post.

I wonder how much the use of exploits contributed to your rating though, regardless of your rating it is what you are most renowned for..
^this.
50 Juggernaut - 50 Marauder - 50 Powertech

SwordofSodan
08.11.2012 , 08:13 AM | #35
50 Juggernaut - 50 Marauder - 50 Powertech

Dmasterr
08.11.2012 , 08:19 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by SwordofSodan View Post
Oh god! Get out of mommy and daddies basement and get a life! Seriously, I don't know whether I should laugh at you or feel sorry for you. It's just pixels dude.
I would feel insulted if the guy who said that didn't have 3 lvl 50 characters in his sig.

...aside that, you don't get a say on how i spend my free time.

And just pixels, doesn't fly as an argument in a thread dedicated to the celebration of something achieved in pixel world.

edit :Your edit was to late. gotcha

Ashania
08.11.2012 , 08:23 AM | #37
Lol...

I like Dmasterr now.
50 Sawbones Scoundrel | 50 Medicine Operative
50 Seer Sage | 50 Deception Assassin
50 Bodyguard Mercenary

MccM
08.11.2012 , 08:37 AM | #38
You asked for a proof and I provide it
We both know that i constantly asked for the first match but its normal that someone who planted back of the door on voidstar against pugs and orders the delete of every video where they lost against people tried to mislead lol.

Same hutball but somehow it got cut out from the video, dunno why a pro tank jug who got 3k rating cuts the certain parts like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q32hXgtPQHA
Protip: learn to time your ccs.

bored repeating same things but some people won't stop misleading while trying to protect their epeens.
Be happy with your fake epeen you got.
TnT

obi_don
08.11.2012 , 09:28 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Dmasterr View Post

To you, it was something special, to me it was just another random worshiping me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlhOUyy4wbs
Formerly Fadé - 50 Assassin - Sceptor of Ragnos
Currently Fadè - 50 Assassin - Tomb of Freedom Nadd

Dmasterr
08.11.2012 , 09:29 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by obi_don View Post
Bawhahaha, well played.