Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Warmonger achieved 3k rated warzone rating

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Warmonger achieved 3k rated warzone rating

warultima
08.11.2012 , 03:19 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Syrrion View Post
Why is this in PVP forum and not server forum? I could care less what you achieved in preseason against mostly pugs in a fairly broken PVP system. If/when we see cross server queues then that might be the time to post in main PVP forum. Somehow I doubt we will ever see that post.

I wonder how much the use of exploits contributed to your rating though, regardless of your rating it is what you are most renowned for..
That guild is very controversial on their server due to some of the "tricks" they do to win WZ (which their own member recorded it and accidentally post on their guild site forum with public access and got caught.

They get attacked on their server forum for self gloating. PvP forum is better choice to post for them.

Lord_Karsk
08.11.2012 , 03:31 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by warultima View Post
That guild is very controversial on their server due to some of the "tricks" they do to win WZ (which their own member recorded it and accidentally post on their guild site forum with public access and got caught.

They get attacked on their server forum for self gloating. PvP forum is better choice to post for them.
Hmm i did not know they were cheating....

warultima
08.11.2012 , 04:05 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Karsk View Post
Hmm i did not know they were cheating....
The thread that was discussing the "tricks" (note didnt say cheat) on server forum is actually cut by the mod. Showing a video of player using "tricks" is deemed against the RoC on the forum. The thread was up for about a day. Then Warmonger had to shut down their guild site and made the entire site guildie only and had the poster of the video showing how to do them "tricks" immediately deleted his own video as well on youtube.

If I didnt reinstall my PC (i got 2 vertex 4 SSDs) on that day where I saw the video I would have used YouTube downloader and get a copy of the video for the people thats still being deceived. but then again it might get myself in trouble for posting videos the warmonger member made.

Dmasterr
08.11.2012 , 04:33 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Frostbyt View Post
Good job, I'm sure it was a long grind of pugs....
Tru dat.

Lord_Karsk
08.11.2012 , 04:53 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Dmasterr View Post
Tru dat.
I hope we get a dualing tournament on TOFN and the people claiming to be the best can get their faced smashed in
But yes 8 vs 8 in objective teamplay in something else, teamwork and good leadership is king not beeing an awesome dualist.But the fact is as it is always in new games, after a 1 year in even the mediocre teams have become pretty good
just because they practise alot and the people who were king in the start when no one cared no longer play because they know they would be crap(for the most part)Still only pre season, after maybe after a nerf to the OP FOTM players
and we get actual gamebalance and WH gear is less of a grind to get maybe we will get more teams playing and get a better community, not a community like you were all you do is claim this and that and just beeing a huge arrogant ***.
In the end nobody cant stand talking too or playing with.

Mossesman
08.11.2012 , 05:06 AM | #26
Congrats OP. Can i ask what your typical group set-up is? Do you have a variety of classes or are you like the imp groups on my server and bring 3 or 4 Powertechs along
Eathos - Commando | Norzrik - Guardian
Kezron - Scoundrel | Ashinelle - Shadow

MccM
08.11.2012 , 06:27 AM | #27
Still trying to figure out how the hutball match from weeks ago against an impetus alt team is related with your 3k rating?
TnT

selimonengut
08.11.2012 , 06:33 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by MccM View Post
Still trying to figure out how the hutball match from weeks ago against an impetus alt team is related with your 3k rating?
You asked for a proof and I provide it
Skulm

GM of WARMONGER
www.warmongergaming.com

Wainamoinen
08.11.2012 , 06:40 AM | #29
Congratulations on a 3k rating.

And please treat the various posts displaying self-consuming bitterness as a compliment.
Somewhere in the darkness, the Scrapper he broke even
Ilmarinen 60 Scoundrel (Red Eclipse)

selimonengut
08.11.2012 , 06:53 AM | #30
By looking at the flaming ratio here, I feel very happy because some people who "left" the game still care about SWTOR achievements :>
Skulm

GM of WARMONGER
www.warmongergaming.com