Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Devs/Mods please let us know if the secret space project is still in development

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Devs/Mods please let us know if the secret space project is still in development
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tuscad
08.13.2012 , 03:31 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
I got some info from Damion Schubert (Principal Lead Systems Designer) about this for you! He says that the "super secret space project" is certainly not dead and is in development. Unfortunately, we're not ready to say much more than that about it. We do, though, have more space content coming in the near future, and will continue work on the "super secret space project!"
Thank you very much for the confirmation that it is still alive, it is appreciated
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Urael
08.13.2012 , 03:32 PM | #82
I got some info from Damion Schubert (Principal Lead Systems Designer) about this for you! He says that the "super secret space project" is certainly not dead and is in development. Unfortunately, we're not ready to say much more than that about it. We do, though, have more space content coming in the near future, and will continue work on the "super secret space project!"
Ah ... it was option 2.

Darth-Malice
08.13.2012 , 03:40 PM | #83
Gota love that vague answer about the project. Can you relay a message please Allison that this is why people are unsubbing because the developers are afraid to communicate the community?
||||||||███████████████████████████████)

Galvatron
08.13.2012 , 03:42 PM | #84

Seems I was right MMMmmm!
Galvatron/OptimasCO Founder Sinister
"The trick in life is knowing when to pick your pain and for what reason"
Sith PVP - SWG pre-CU/NGE BLOODFIN

TUXs
08.13.2012 , 04:04 PM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by Galvatron View Post
Seems I was right MMMmmm!
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut huh?!

Glad you were correct, even more pleased that they have confirmed it...with the massive changes we've seen, I take nothing for granted.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here What you get: here

Sweetiepies
08.13.2012 , 04:05 PM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth-Malice View Post
Gota love that vague answer about the project. Can you relay a message please Allison that this is why people are unsubbing because the developers are afraid to communicate the community?
I assume you'd prefer no acknowledgement at all?

Yndras
08.13.2012 , 04:37 PM | #87
Super excited. Thanks Allison!
Layda, Sentinel - Hoarus, Scoundrel
Bandeeto, Mercenary

kiddynomite
08.13.2012 , 04:45 PM | #88
Secret space project is waaay far away, they dropped that months ago to work on the F2P model so they could try to save this sinking ship.
You wont see any new content for at least 6 months while they tweak and pump out crap and P2W items for the cash shop.
You may not get new content but you will be able to buy all the legacy stuff with real money that you couldnt afford with in game currency.

11 days 8 hours

Jenzali
08.13.2012 , 04:51 PM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by kiddynomite View Post
Secret space project is waaay far away, they dropped that months ago to work on the F2P model so they could try to save this sinking ship.
You wont see any new content for at least 6 months while they tweak and pump out crap and P2W items for the cash shop.
You may not get new content but you will be able to buy all the legacy stuff with real money that you couldnt afford with in game currency.

11 days 8 hours
Wrong, see above.
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

aurellian
08.13.2012 , 04:51 PM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by kiddynomite View Post

11 days 8 hours
Aha, so you can see the future! Could you let us know the date when you're going to stop being so cynical? I look forward to that.