Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Error Code C7

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MagicallyFunky
01.14.2013 , 07:48 PM | #61
No, i shut it down as I always do every night and turned it back on when i returned home from work this evening. The only thing i did was double click the star wars icon and logged in as normal and then received the error. Would a complete clean install of SWTOR resolve this? The only recent thing that was installed on my system was the normal windows update on Thursday January 10th.

Beruthien
01.14.2013 , 07:52 PM | #62 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings MagicallyFunky,

Before re-installing the game could you please try doing a Clean Boot to rule out any issues with conflicting programs?

Please come back to us if the issue remains after this.

Thank you!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service – Forum Support

MagicallyFunky
01.15.2013 , 09:37 AM | #63
Thank you for your assistance,

I was able to determine that it seems to be a problem with the Nvidia drivers itself. I did another complete uninstall of the video drivers and then installed ONLY the driver and none of the additional nvidia software and the game boots and works now.

Thank you again for you help and a great game!

MagicallyFunky *Founder*

Beesodd
01.15.2013 , 09:38 AM | #64 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Thanks for the update, MagicallyFunky.

Enjoy the game!

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

kloberer
01.17.2013 , 02:23 AM | #65
Hello, i am having the same problem but the thing is...ive played on this very same computer befor on the same game and everything and boom...it just happened...help me out?
Spoiler

Beruthien
01.17.2013 , 02:26 AM | #66 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings kloberer,

It would seem that your graphic card drivers are not installed or detected properly. Please download and install the latest drivers for your card.

Please don’t hesitate to come back to us if you have any further questions.

Thank you!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service – Forum Support

kloberer
01.17.2013 , 02:31 AM | #67
Were can i locate who made of Graphics card?

kloberer
01.17.2013 , 03:49 AM | #68
ive been updating everything like crazy and it still wont work

Beesodd
01.17.2013 , 04:08 AM | #69 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi kloberer,

To find the make of your card, you might need to physically look at the card (reseating it may also help). Another possibility is googling your computer build, if it was a prebuilt one.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

GriffSimmons
01.24.2013 , 06:32 PM | #70
I am also getting this message, and from looking, my system meets the requirements.

Thank you for your help

My Dxdiag:

Spoiler

Added Spoiler tags - CS Forum Team.