Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Black Bisector!

Saice
01.08.2012 , 03:27 AM | #31
My Jedi Knight still uses Black Bisector at 38 and I do not foresee my changing it anytime soon.
^^vv<><>BA
SWTOR is part of the EU Wookieepedia is your friend.
Screen Shot of my main. A Jedi Knight Guardian

Sainnt
01.08.2012 , 03:33 AM | #32
I thought it was because i was so damn tired, I was listening to the damn things talk and was like WHAT THE *SHUT YO MOUF*. But seriously, i went to sleep and woke up the next day and still was really hard to follow, no idea what i was doing.

Kakarris
01.08.2012 , 03:33 AM | #33
I did that quest in the Beta. Man, that was a great quest. Those droids are awesome.

Neptuno
06.04.2012 , 03:32 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Maidel View Post
English is my first language, and trust me, you understood it as much as the rest of us
(not a lot...)

Made me laugh. I wish I could have done it as a sith, but only if I got the option to lightsabre the droids in half for being annoying.
I found the language to be fairly straight forward by the end of it. It's just math/colors instead of words to indicate a particular condition. My understanding of it is that Black Bisector is a "Problem Solver" in Gree

Also, perpendicular is a obstacle of some kind and parallel is harmonious operations or working properly.
Sphere is something that they can't fix themselves that is of interest.

edit: found some more info that sounds about right in another topic (though i think his colors are green tangent)
Quote: Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
Parallel: Things moving in the same direction, things in-line (tee hee) with your stated goal
Parallelogram: Multiple parallels accomplished at once
Sphere: An encompassing area of interest
Tangent: Something unpredicted and unexpected
Bisector: One who is parallel with you and interacts with that which isn't

Black (absence of color): Something where action is needed or someone that takes action
White (all colors): The stated goal or whole which encompasses an over-arching all
Green: An outside group or force which may or may not be parallel
Purple: Both you, those associated with you, and others

So a purple parallelogram would be something good for everyone present.

adarkman
06.04.2012 , 05:53 AM | #35
Black Bisector to the Green perpendicular.The quest line was great,has anyone ever heard of the Gree before this game?

Moitteva
06.04.2012 , 11:38 AM | #36
Hey there everyone,

Because a thread about this topic already exists, we'll be closing this thread in order to consolidate discussion. We encourage you to join the existing discussion of the Gree language here:

Blue parallels and green perpendiculars

Thank you for your understanding.