Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Black Bisector!

Smarf
12.19.2011 , 08:24 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by ElhonnaDS View Post
I liked this one too. I'm still running around with the Black Bisector title.
I've seen people with the Black Bisector title but haven't achieved it with any of my characters. What am I missing?
Use the force, Harry. -- Gandalf

Lendrogh
12.19.2011 , 08:25 AM | #12
English is not my main lenguage and this chain was a little hard to follow, but i found it hilarious too, even the conversation between the human Senator and the Gree Senator.
Argentinian Gamer

<Rising Force> Recluta gente de habla Hispana para aumentar sus filas!. RP-PVP - Ven Zallow

Lendrogh
12.19.2011 , 08:26 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Smarf View Post
I've seen people with the Black Bisector title but haven't achieved it with any of my characters. What am I missing?
:O
Srsly i want it too -_-
Argentinian Gamer

<Rising Force> Recluta gente de habla Hispana para aumentar sus filas!. RP-PVP - Ven Zallow

Themysticeye
12.19.2011 , 08:27 AM | #14
Grat quest line. This would have not been nearly as good or clever without the voice dialogue. Well written and delivered perfectly through those droids. I have been using the Black Bisector title for a while.

Funny stuff.

Kthx
12.19.2011 , 08:28 AM | #15
A fun quest and hilarious dialogue with some frustrated droids. Poor droids it must be hard to be both so mentally superior and so misunderstood.

IanWheat
12.19.2011 , 08:30 AM | #16
Need a t-shirt or hoodie that says "I am the black bisector"

Seriously.

Gun_Slinger
12.19.2011 , 08:31 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Kheldras View Post
Whoever made the dialogues to that questchain.. give the man a raise *laughs*
This. My Favorite Title EVAH!
"It's a trap!" "Your tastebuds can't repel firepower of this magnitude!"

elvigy
12.19.2011 , 08:36 AM | #18
Yeah, I'm still using that title at level 27. Great quest!

Hakumei
12.19.2011 , 08:46 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Kheldras View Post
Whoever made the dialogues to that questchain.. give the man a raise *laughs*
This...

Enjoyed it immensely during the open beta and looked forward to it in EGA. Possibly the best quest chain I have ever seen.

Do not become yellow concave!

For those looking to do this, it is a chain that starts in the Senate building on Coruscant. Simply walk into one of the rooms on the right side of the open 'atrium' like area behind the front room.

rhirne
12.19.2011 , 09:29 AM | #20
You have to DO the quest chain to get the title. it's multiple quests. "Black Bisector" is a title you only will have after you complete the chain, but it's a crazy quest chain (Republic side). It involves some Droids. It's one of those quest chains that having the title, you actually know exactly what the person had to endure lol. And in game testing even, you have to know where the quests start; taboo to mention where to get it.

It's a fun quest chain though. "Black Bisector," "Purple Parallels," "Yellow Concaves," LOl the dialogue is brutal. The bad part is, you start understanding 90% of what they were saying by the end of the quest chain - so my Black Bisector title is worth the wait lol
On Tatooine, and in Balmorra's night
No Sith shall escape my sight
To those who follow the Dark Side's plight
Beware the power - A JEDI'S LIGHT