Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

ToEasy
09.18.2012 , 07:41 PM | #981
Zarron moved to his ship in the hangar. He decided to get all of his weapons reloaded. I'am ready for combat, I am ready for battle. I hope the five comes. Because when they do, I will find the leaders and kill them. Zarron then finished reloading his weapons. He then walked out of his ship prepared for a battle he knew would soon happen.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
09.18.2012 , 08:09 PM | #982
Blast had been sitting in the imperial intelligence building. He had been hired earlier for a mission, by an agent. He was waiting for his 'briefing' as the agents call it. He had seen when Ravvok enter the building, but had not thought anything of it. He had been waiting for awhile, so after a little longer of a wait, he left. He walked to the square and looked around for anything to do, he then,using his computer built into his armor, put his services on the holonet, for the usual fee of course. Maybe I will be hired and have something to do.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
09.18.2012 , 08:17 PM | #983
Zarron then walked up to Kregan and asked, Since you were apart of the five, do you know where their base is at? If so we could attack them.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Bird_of_Thunder
09.18.2012 , 09:21 PM | #984
Ravvok strode confidentally into Darth Jadus's chambers. He kneeled down at the sight of the Dark Lord. You called for me, mi'lord?
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

meanken
09.18.2012 , 09:30 PM | #985
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Ravvok strode confidentally into Darth Jadus's chambers. He kneeled down at the sight of the Dark Lord. You called for me, mi'lord?
Darth Jadus looked down at Ravvok with his faceless mask, and spoke in a monotone voice completly empty of all emotion "there are 3 reasons I called you here. first off, you killed keeper. don't bother trying to deny it, we both know it is true. you walked in, killed him, and walked out. Do you think I am a fool? I always have one eye on intelgence. you had to have known I would find out. so, I have one qustion for you. why?"

Bird_of_Thunder
09.18.2012 , 10:05 PM | #986
Ravvok stood up to face the Dark Lord. He was a slacker. He refuse to take responsibility of the Imperial Intelligence sect's mistakes. Or is that your job? Not to mention that fool was an idiot an you could indefinetly find a better head of Imperial Intel. Any more questions?
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

icecreampants
09.18.2012 , 10:15 PM | #987
They move bases constantly. Keeping their true numbers hidden in different corners of the galaxy and are borderline impossible to track down. Last known location as far as I was told was a low orbital station above Balmorra but they won't be there by the time you leave. Kregan stopped and sat down against a wall. They are coming hunter. I sense it. Like a calm before a storm. Do not let this momentary peace fool you.

meanken
09.18.2012 , 10:16 PM | #988
Ravvok stood up to face the Dark Lord. He was a slacker. He refuse to take responsibility of the Imperial Intelligence sect's mistakes. Or is that your job? Not to mention that fool was an idiot an you could indefinetly find a better head of Imperial Intel. Any more questions?
"Do not presume to tell me how to do my job. remember your place. but.....you are not wrong. I admit, I was planing to kill him myself, his placing two of our best agents on suspention for following orders was the last straw. that is the only reason you still draw breath. however, you will come to me next time, insted of taking matters into your own hands." Jadus continues, not bothering to wait for a responce.

"the second matter of inport, the recent death of Darth Morva. the dark council will not miss that pathatic worm, and she will be replaced with someone more worthy of the title. however, if you planed to take her seat, I will have to crush your hopes now. however, the dark council has discused the matter, and determened that, given your prior accomplisments, and now this, we have seen it fit to grant you the title of darth." jadus waited for a responce

Bird_of_Thunder
09.18.2012 , 10:21 PM | #989
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
"Do not presume to tell me how to do my job. remember your place. but.....you are not wrong. I admit, I was planing to kill him myself, his placing two of our best agents on suspention for following orders was the last straw. that is the only reason you still draw breath. however, you will come to me next time, insted of taking matters into your own hands." Jadus continues, not bothering to wait for a responce.

"the second matter of inport, the recent death of Darth Morva. the dark council will not miss that pathatic worm, and she will be replaced with someone more worthy of the title. however, if you planed to take her seat, I will have to crush your hopes now. however, the dark council has discused the matter, and determened that, given your prior accomplisments, and now this, we have seen it fit to grant you the title of darth." jadus waited for a responce
Ravvok nodded and bowed. Thank you, mi'lord. You will not regret this decision. Is there anything else?
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

meanken
09.18.2012 , 10:24 PM | #990
Ravvok nodded and bowed. Thank you, mi'lord. You will not regret this decision. Is there anything else?
"one last thing. the dark council is aware of your new jedi pet. If you think you can turn one such as him, then you are free to do so, we will not stop you. however, know this. if you cannot control him, you will be held responsable for his actions, whatever they may be......clear?"