Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

meanken
09.17.2012 , 06:27 PM | #961
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Oh shut up, you rotting maggot Ravvok said. The door closed behind him as the Sith drew his lightsabers, putting three large cuts in Keeper before impaling him. He deactivated his sabers and left the HQ. He sent a message back to Meanken explaining that the deed was done.
Mean smiled as he saw the message and sent a reply "Meet me in kass square ASAP" he then put in a call to Zero "Zero, I just got a message, it seems keeper has been killed by a unknown assalent."

What are you talking about? WHAT DID YOU DO, MEAN?!"

"why, I have no idea what you are talking about, I have been sitting in this cantena this whole time. meet me in kass square." Mean got up, payed for his drink, and walked over to kass square to wait for the sith

Bird_of_Thunder
09.17.2012 , 06:28 PM | #962
Ravvok arrived minutes later and met woth Mean. He wore a wicked grin on his hooded face. Something you wish to tell me? he asked.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

icecreampants
09.17.2012 , 06:40 PM | #963
Helvec was growing bored sitting in Ravvoks quarters where he would remain until he was sure the sith could guarantee his safety and well being.

Kregan looked saddened by the news. So no training for now then Mal?

meanken
09.17.2012 , 06:44 PM | #964
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Ravvok arrived minutes later and met woth Mean. He wore a wicked grin on his hooded face. Something you wish to tell me? he asked.
"Me? Why, I have been sitting in a cantena doing nothing of note, what would I have to tell you?" Mean quickly glanced around, satisfyed no one was easdroping "Well, sith, I thank you for ridding me of that worm. I promised you a reward, so go ahaid and name your price, and I will give it to you if it is within my power."

Zero suddenly stormed over, failing to see ravvok at all in her anger, and grabed mean by the collar, and begain whispering angerly "YOU MORON! YOU CAN''T JUST KILL OFF THE HEAD OF IMPERIAL INTELGENCE BECAUSE HE ANNOYED YOU! I SHOULD TURN YOU IN RIGHT NOW!"

"calm down Zero, I diden't kill the fool. I was in a cantena the whole time, remember?" Mean looks over at the sith, still smiling

ToEasy
09.17.2012 , 06:45 PM | #965
Not for now. Don't worry, I will be back soon. Once my buisness is done at the capitol then there will be training.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
09.17.2012 , 06:55 PM | #966
As you wish. I will stay aboard and guard Rafeesh for now. Maybe even Hadock and his friends can help. She said in a sarcastc tone.

Still not over the whole you trying to kill me thing. Kind of takes a while to get over that thing. You understand. Hadock snapped back.

MdLogan
09.17.2012 , 07:42 PM | #967
Please both of, I would prefer not to have allies fighting each other. Rafeesh then activated a shuttle in one of the hangars.Mal, Sabrina. The shuttle is ready. It is an honor to have met both of you, and I hope to meet again. Hadock do you know where Jot and Nara are? Rafeesh then stepped over to a table where a crate was sitting on the ground. He lifted it onto the table and opened it. He pulled out to small pouches. These contain various items for both of you. They both have one greater krayt dragon pearl in each, which our beast master has procured, along with other various other items. The pearl is for you to keep as a trophy, or in Mal's case, use in a lightsaber. For I have heard, however I do not know if it is true, that a krayt dragon pearl can be used as a focusing crystal in lightsabers.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
09.17.2012 , 10:00 PM | #968
Check Nara's room I thought they were partying it up in there. Hadock said grabbing the bag.

MdLogan
09.17.2012 , 10:56 PM | #969
Thank you. Here is your packet. He then passed a packet to Hadock. Kregan here is a pouch for you. We were only just able to pull together the items. He then gave her a pouch. Now if I may be excused, I will need to go get Nara and Jot. Friends, Allies, and fellow Mandalorians. He gave a small bow and walked out of the room with the crate in his arm.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
09.18.2012 , 01:07 PM | #970
Sabrina smiled, as Rafeesh left her and mal. Sabrina looked at the jedi, and then asked Shall we get going, then? as she turned, to board the shuttle. As she got on, she looked for the pilot chair. Then sat next to it, to let mal navigate us back.