Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

icecreampants
09.15.2012 , 07:14 PM | #921
Helvec walked along side Ravvok his hand draped over his saber his robes flowing behind him. Lets get this over with. Show me what you can do sith and you may find an ally with me.

Kregan walked next to Mal. You have yet to mention me to the council correct?

ToEasy
09.15.2012 , 07:33 PM | #922
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Helvec walked along side Ravvok his hand draped over his saber his robes flowing behind him. Lets get this over with. Show me what you can do sith and you may find an ally with me.

Kregan walked next to Mal. You have yet to mention me to the council correct?
That is correct. Though they don't know that you were apart of the five.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
09.15.2012 , 07:43 PM | #923
Lets keep it that way then.

ToEasy
09.15.2012 , 07:45 PM | #924
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Lets keep it that way then.
I thought so. No can you excuse me. I need to talk to someone. Mal then began to walk to Sabrina's location. When He did he asked, Did you want to talk to me?
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
09.15.2012 , 07:53 PM | #925
Sabrina got out her chair and said yes, I now a senator. So I will be talking to Rafeesh as member of the republic after. Then she pass him envelope, when no else is looking. Will you stay why I inform him of corrila current position.
She then poured mal, a glass water. Then passed him the glass, and smiled at the jedi. As she placed the glass, in his hand.

ooc the letter is writen in my previous post

Bird_of_Thunder
09.15.2012 , 10:18 PM | #926
Ravvok motioned for Helvec to break off to a hiding place as he walked into the compound. Darth Morva stood waiting for him. Hello, my apprentice. Here for your trial? Ravvok ignited his lightsabers, yelling out the order to attack, and charged. Morva began using his Force lightning, but Ravvok's swiftness dodged it easily. Morva's lightsaber ignited, powered by lightning, and the duel commenced.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

meanken
09.15.2012 , 10:23 PM | #927
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Ravvok motioned for Helvec to break off to a hiding place as he walked into the compound. Darth Morva stood waiting for him. Hello, my apprentice. Here for your trial? Ravvok ignited his lightsabers, yelling out the order to attack, and charged. Morva began using his Force lightning, but Ravvok's swiftness dodged it easily. Morva's lightsaber ignited, powered by lightning, and the duel commenced.
Zero looked over at mean a moment and nodded, then looked into her scope. a moment later, both fired shots aimed at the sith's head at the same time, both from diffrent directions.

Bird_of_Thunder
09.15.2012 , 10:28 PM | #928
The shots distracted Morva, who spun and blockedthe shots, but that gave Ravvok an opporitunity to give Morva a very deep cut in the back. Ravvok waved off the agents to stop their fire, waiting for Helvec's mental assault. Once Morva was insane enough, Ravvok could finish him.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

icecreampants
09.15.2012 , 10:49 PM | #929
Helvec took cover for a moment meditating and focusing on his enemy. Thier mind was his to mold he began his attack exploiting every fear Morva had causing her to slowly succumb to terror. Your mind is my most valued weapon sith. I hope you don't mind me using it!

Bird_of_Thunder
09.16.2012 , 09:05 AM | #930
With Morva distracted Ravvok saw his opening. He knocked away Morva's saber, gashed her chest, and finished by impaling her with both his lightsabers. The Dark Council member fell dead to the floor, and Ravvok picked up her lightsabers, clipping it to his belt. Meanken, Zero, Helvec, come to me Ravvok said as he stood in the middle of the compound.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>