Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

meanken
09.14.2012 , 09:10 PM | #901
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
He faced Helvec and the agents. I have a plan, yet it requires all your hands. As Helvec and I are Force-wielders, both of us can hold Morva. Meanken and Zero, you two need to bring him down Ravvok said. It was time for Ravvok to defeat his master. It was time for the hierarchy to change.
Meanken gave a menicing smile as he picured the bloodshed to come, while Zero looked shocked

"but.....but....thats treason, my lord! you may get away with it because you are sith, but we were taught during training to never oppose a sith, never so much as stand against them. if we acculy dealt the killing blow to a dark council member....the remaining members would execute us both without a second thought."

Meanken, standing behind her, just rolled his eyes at this

"even if they did not kill us, it would spell the end of our careers"

icecreampants
09.14.2012 , 09:10 PM | #902
I do enjoy a good fight. Been a while since I've been involved in brutally murdering a sith. Helvec grinned. still spinning his saber.

MdLogan
09.14.2012 , 09:21 PM | #903
Okay. If you need any other medical attention don't hesitate to ask. He then began work administering kolto to a trooper. When he noticed Mal coming he stood up.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Bird_of_Thunder
09.14.2012 , 09:22 PM | #904
Ravvok gave Zero a grin. You said you were under my command. I will defend you.
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

meanken
09.14.2012 , 09:27 PM | #905
Ravvok gave Zero a grin. You said you were under my command. I will defend you.
"er....of course, my lord. I am yours to command"

Meanken got up off the wall he was leaning on "I am going to assume you have a plan more complex then just running in and attacking this sith head on? while we are on tatics, does this sith have any weaknesses that can be uses against them?"

icecreampants
09.14.2012 , 09:28 PM | #906
Lets get it over with. Don't worry one bit she won't lay a finger on anyone. Helvec stopped spinning his saber putting it back on his belt.

Kregan nodded and waled over trying to tend to a wounded trooper. She saw Mal walk up and walked over to him What do we do now?

Bird_of_Thunder
09.14.2012 , 09:53 PM | #907
Morva can only fight at a range. If I can get in close enough I will be able to defeat him. Meanken and Zero, fire a shot from one position and move to another. Helvec, stay hidden and mentally bite at him. I'll handle te frontal assault. Meanken, if I am in trouble you are to take your knife and bring down Morva. There's the plan. Now get some rest. We are almost to Dromund Kaas.
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

meanken
09.14.2012 , 10:10 PM | #908
Morva can only fight at a range. If I can get in close enough I will be able to defeat him. Meanken and Zero, fire a shot from one position and move to another. Helvec, stay hidden and mentally bite at him. I'll handle te frontal assault. Meanken, if I am in trouble you are to take your knife and bring down Morva. There's the plan. Now get some rest. We are almost to Dromund Kaas.
meanken and Zero walk away to take his advice and get some rest. when they are out of earshot, Zero turns to mean

"Look, Mean...I still don't know about this....getting invloved in sith poltics is one of the fastest ways to the grave, and openly attacking a dark council member is an even faster one."

Mean fliped around and grabed Zero "Tell me, you remember the mission on balmora? the high and mighty sith lord who left us for dead? you remember how we found him afterwerd, alone with no other witnesses, and he tryed to kill us out of irratonal rage?"

"Yes, but...."

"And you remember how he beged for me to spare him when I disarmed him, and cut his lightsaber in half, then cut off his hands so he could not use his force powers effetivly? your imperial brainwashing thing you people like to do blinds you to the truth. jedi, sith, senator, or crime lord. it doesen't matter who you are....everyone bleeds." with that, mean turned around and walked away

icecreampants
09.14.2012 , 10:11 PM | #909
Ahh you do know of my power then. He won't know what hit him... I itch for a good fight. Helvec slumped down against the wall relaxing

Bird_of_Thunder
09.14.2012 , 10:17 PM | #910
Ravvok's droid, RK-14, had put the ship on autopilot and began talking to his master, seemingly unaware of Helvec. Master, I was placed in your service by Darth Morva. I cannot allow this treason the droid said promptly. It's not treason, it's Sith politics the Sith said promptly, dismissing his droid. When RK left, Ravvok sat in a chair and relaxed. He turned to Helvec and began speaking. Have you considered my offer yet, Helvec? The Sith Empire could use a warrior like you. And with the influence I'll have once Morva is dead, I can get you into pretty high places.
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>