Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

ToEasy
09.13.2012 , 03:53 PM | #841
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Debilitate him. Kregan you help Zharron. Here use this if necessary... He threw a carbonite launcher towards Zharron. I am not afraid to fight. I believe we have a solution to the Mandalorian's love of war. He addressed meanken.
Ok, and the mandalorians don't need to fight the republic. Our love for war can be directed to fighting the sith and the empire. Zarron then began to run after Meanken. He set his blaster riffle to stun so he wouldn't kill him.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
09.13.2012 , 04:19 PM | #842
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
Ok, and the mandalorians don't need to fight the republic. Our love for war can be directed to fighting the sith and the empire. Zarron then began to run after Meanken. He set his blaster riffle to stun so he wouldn't kill him.
Meanken suddenly spun around, blaster out and firing, making sure his was set to kill. "Tell me, hunter, why follow a man who cannot even fight his own battles? I thought you mandalorions were all about the strong leading. all I see is a man who hides behind those stronger then him."

MdLogan
09.13.2012 , 04:55 PM | #843
Rafeesh yelled to Meanken,I am not weak. I am still learning.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
09.13.2012 , 05:16 PM | #844
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
Meanken suddenly spun around, blaster out and firing, making sure his was set to kill. "Tell me, hunter, why follow a man who cannot even fight his own battles? I thought you mandalorions were all about the strong leading. all I see is a man who hides behind those stronger then him."
Zarron got behind some cover and said, Well first he is not as weak as you think and two it isn't like he is mandalore anyways. Besides, I would rather follow him than the sith. Atleast he doesn't try to kill his own people. Zarron then began to fire back at Meanken from cover.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
09.13.2012 , 05:17 PM | #845
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Rafeesh yelled to Meanken,I am not weak. I am still learning.
Meanken icnores rafeesh, focusing all his attantion on attacking the hunter

meanken
09.13.2012 , 05:20 PM | #846
Zarron got behind some cover and said, Well first he is not as weak as you think and two it isn't like he is mandalore anyways. Besides, I would rather follow him than the sith. Atleast he doesn't try to kill his own people. Zarron then began to fire back at Meanken from cover.
mean turns on his sheild probe to take the incoming fire and rushes Zarron's position, swinging at his gun arm with his knife "the sith only kill those who are weak, or a liabilty.

ToEasy
09.13.2012 , 05:24 PM | #847
mean turns on his sheild probe to take the incoming fire and rushes Zarron's position, swinging at his gun arm with his knife "the sith only kill those who are weak, or a liabilty.
Zarron dodged the knife attacks and shot at Meanken with the carbonite launcher.

meanken
09.13.2012 , 05:41 PM | #848
Zarron dodged the knife attacks and shot at Meanken with the carbonite launcher.
Mean, without much of a chance to dodge the gun at close range, gets hit with the lancher, "Basterd! I will break free of this, and when I do, you head will be decorating my ship hood!" the carbonite freezes solid, leaving meanken frozen with a snarl on his face

ToEasy
09.13.2012 , 05:47 PM | #849
Mean, without much of a chance to dodge the gun at close range, gets hit with the lancher, "Basterd! I will break free of this, and when I do, you head will be decorating my ship hood!" the carbonite freezes solid, leaving meanken frozen with a snarl on his face
If you want my head so bad then come and get me. Oh wait you can't. And even if you had the chance to you wouldn't be able to. Ok Rafeesh, what do you want to do with this guy? Want to shoot him out of the airlock, or put him in a cell?

icecreampants
09.13.2012 , 06:29 PM | #850
Kregan had disappeared into the shadows when the fighting began anew. Don't kill him. He's worth more alive for now. Eh Rafeesh?

Meanwhile a nearby republic cruisers warning sirens were going off signaling more ships coming from hyperspace. Incoming ships... They're the seventh fleet! What are they doing here? said the ships com officer stunned as a mass of Republic ships exited hyperspace next to them.