Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

Bird_of_Thunder
09.03.2012 , 09:06 PM | #771
The Mandalorian that Ravvok was fighting blocked Mal and picked up Ravvok. Stand down. He's mine the Mando said. Ravvok wasn't very happy to have been subdued, as he kicked at the Mandalorian holding him
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MdLogan
09.03.2012 , 11:41 PM | #772
What is the meaning of this trooper? Rafeesh was surprised that the mandalorian would stop a jedi.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Sacrmeno
09.04.2012 , 04:42 AM | #773
Tharbine raced up to where Ravvok and the mando were fighting after checking if his men were ok. They were bruised but their beskar shielded them. His men followed behind him. "The sith attacked him Rafeesh, it is his right to slay him" Tharbine said chuckling at how easily Ravvok was subdued.
Tharbine Valros, Mandolore's Chosen--Darth Xodrai Valros-- Captain Carturio Valros-

legolegion
09.04.2012 , 12:27 PM | #774
Sabrina mean while, back on the bridge. Got out from her corner, and asked one the bridge crew What`s happening, has he got away? The crew looked at her, and replied No, Karras got him. He old war dog, well he still got what it take`s Sabrina smiled and thought to herself Well your master, will be pleased raavock Then asked the trooper So what happen`s to him, know? The crewmen smiled and replied it`s up to Karras Oh Sabrina replied, secretly hoping he put him out her missery.

Bird_of_Thunder
09.04.2012 , 06:29 PM | #775
Touch him and I'll break your necks. You don't command me, Rafaesh. Do you even have an idea as to who I am? the Mando said, putting binders on Ravvok
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MdLogan
09.04.2012 , 06:40 PM | #776
No, I don't know who you are. But if you hold anything against this sith then we are sharing something in common.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
09.04.2012 , 06:45 PM | #777
Well well. Looks like some form of fun is going on down here. Hadock said walking slowly into the hangar. Kregan stayed where she stood she didn't want to start another fight. Sith being sith apparently.

Meanwhile Jotunheim had drank heavily he tried standing up after Nara's story but stumbled into the wall and fell down looking over at Nara. Good view down here and all but. I would enjoy getting up. Wanna help?

ToEasy
09.04.2012 , 07:00 PM | #778
Mal then turned off his saberstaff and said, Good job. Now that's over we should get back to the bridge.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Bird_of_Thunder
09.04.2012 , 07:54 PM | #779
The Mando pulled off his helmet, revealing scruffy hair, many scars, and a resemblance to Ravvok. My name's Rako Skathlonn. I'm here collecting a bounty on Ravvok here. He's at third on the Hutt Cartel's most wanted list. Big reward for his capture Rako said. Ravvok looked absolutely stunned, as if he didn't know he had a brother
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MdLogan
09.04.2012 , 07:58 PM | #780
Mal, what do you think of the situation. Do we let him take Ravvok away? Or do you wish to take to the council?