Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

ToEasy
09.02.2012 , 10:11 PM | #741
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Helvec blocked all he could and then jumped back. I am growing old... Guess we all can't be as good as we used to... However. I have learned one thing in my age. And that is when to give up... For now... You win... Helvec sat down extinguishing his saber. Finish me if you dare... I cannot stop you from doing it... What a few minutes earlier had been your prideful foe is now nothing more than a old man lost in a war everyone has forgotten.
Mal then force pulled helvic's lightsaber and put binder cuffs on him. For your age, you are a great warrior. Now I won't kill you. Well atleast for now. You are going in a cell until we can get you to a republic prison and a proper trial. Mal then got Helvic to stand and began to walk him to a cell with his saberstaff at the ready.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
09.02.2012 , 10:22 PM | #742
You know that I will escape before then. My allies don't like that I failed them, but they do realize my value and skill. Helvec walked alongside Mal. His body old and weary he had no fight left in him at the moment.

ToEasy
09.02.2012 , 10:29 PM | #743
You know that I will escape before then. My allies don't like that I failed them, but they do realize my value and skill. Helvec walked alongside Mal. His body old and weary he had no fight left in him at the moment.
I am hoping for your allies to come. Mal then reached the cell. It was a special cell with thick walls. Also there were laser turrets aswell as several Mandalorian guards who were wearing rare mandalorian iron armor. He then put Helvic in the cell and turned on the energy shield door. He then began walking to the bridge.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
09.02.2012 , 10:35 PM | #744
Hadock was still walking the halls of the ship his trip to the armory a huge success he had picked up the newest blaster carbine and a pair of blaster pistols. He walked towards the bridge now to see Rafeesh to see how the fight was going and to get some answers. He walked straight into Master Mal Greetings Jedi. How goes it?

ToEasy
09.02.2012 , 10:37 PM | #745
Hadock was still walking the halls of the ship his trip to the armory a huge success he had picked up the newest blaster carbine and a pair of blaster pistols. He walked towards the bridge now to see Rafeesh to see how the fight was going and to get some answers. He walked straight into Master Mal Greetings Jedi. How goes it?
Good, I just defeated the former jedi master Helvic and he is now in the detention area in his own cell. said Mal.

icecreampants
09.02.2012 , 10:40 PM | #746
Gave up didn't he... Mistake. You should kill him now...

ToEasy
09.02.2012 , 10:43 PM | #747
Gave up didn't he... Mistake. You should kill him now...
If you insist. Follow me. Mal then began running back to the cells. Once he made it he walked up to the cell and said, Do you want to do it or do you want me.

icecreampants
09.02.2012 , 11:09 PM | #748
Helvec sat in his cell waiting for a chance to break out he saw Mal walk back to his cell Oh back so soon. You didn't miss me did you. Hadock stood beside Mal Don't underestimate him. Hes way more powerful than you have witnessed. Silence boy. So Mal he wants you to kill me. Is that in the code killing a poor unarmed person?

ToEasy
09.02.2012 , 11:11 PM | #749
Helvec sat in his cell waiting for a chance to break out he saw Mal walk back to his cell Oh back so soon. You didn't miss me did you. Hadock stood beside Mal Don't underestimate him. Hes way more powerful than you have witnessed. Silence boy. So Mal he wants you to kill me. Is that in the code killing a poor unarmed person?
I never said would kill you. Though hadock doesn't live by that code. said Mal.

icecreampants
09.02.2012 , 11:24 PM | #750
You got it in you boy? You wanna kill me? Well good luck drop those doors and you both are done for. Helvec taunted. He could escape his body rested enough to give the two a present if they opened his cell. Come on in. It's cozy.