Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

JoeyAkamai
09.02.2012 , 08:15 PM | #731
That was a stupid thing to say, wasn't it? Nara asked as soon as Hadock left.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
09.02.2012 , 08:29 PM | #732
Nah it was fine. Kid's got a lot on his mind. Don't worry to much about it just drink more and forget like me. Jotunheim said chugging another glass down.

No. You cannot stop my will Mal. It cannot be hindered any more. Helvec cut through any debris in his path stopping a few short steps from Mal. Do you think you can put a halt to my will?

ToEasy
09.02.2012 , 08:39 PM | #733
Mal didn't say a word and swung his saberstaff at Helvic multiple times then jumped back before Helvic could counter if he wasn't hit by the attacks of course.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
09.02.2012 , 08:49 PM | #734
Helvec spun his saber around him as an extension of his body his years of training and battle making him incredibly difficult to hit he blocked the attacks effectively and stood his ground. You have made your choice. Stop me if you will but I will not let you accomplish it so easily! He beckoned for Mal to come towards him Now come at me!

ToEasy
09.02.2012 , 09:02 PM | #735
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Helvec spun his saber around him as an extension of his body his years of training and battle making him incredibly difficult to hit he blocked the attacks effectively and stood his ground. You have made your choice. Stop me if you will but I will not let you accomplish it so easily! He beckoned for Mal to come towards him Now come at me!
Mal then charged at Helvic slashing at his body as well as using the dual phase setting on the saberstaff constantly changing the lengths of the blades as he attacked. Then he went into a deffensive form after the attack just in case Helvic blocked all of the attacks.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
09.02.2012 , 09:07 PM | #736
Helvec flipped back and away force pushing mal as far back as he could. His body was not what it was years ago. He could feel the battle taking its toll. i will not go down... I cannot lose... You shall not beat me! Helvec had begun breathing hard.

Bird_of_Thunder
09.02.2012 , 09:07 PM | #737
Actually, you're men attacked me Ravvok countered. He had his hands on his lightsabers if needed.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

icecreampants
09.02.2012 , 09:09 PM | #738
Kregan grabbed her saber staff nodding towards the sith That won't be needed friend. We can talk about this peacefully.

ToEasy
09.02.2012 , 09:33 PM | #739
Mal then stabbed his saber into the floor to make the push less effective. He's getting tired, good. Mal then attacked more, changing his lightsaber form after each attack. As well as changing the blade lengths of his saberstaff.

icecreampants
09.02.2012 , 09:40 PM | #740
Helvec blocked all he could and then jumped back. I am growing old... Guess we all can't be as good as we used to... However. I have learned one thing in my age. And that is when to give up... For now... You win... Helvec sat down extinguishing his saber. Finish me if you dare... I cannot stop you from doing it... What a few minutes earlier had been your prideful foe is now nothing more than a old man lost in a war everyone has forgotten.