Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

ToEasy
09.02.2012 , 06:36 PM | #721
Mal then jumped back away from the area. I don't hate you, just trying to stop you from doing a very bad thing.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Sacrmeno
09.02.2012 , 07:00 PM | #722
Tharbine whipped out his holocom and called Rafeesh. "What the kriiff is going on here, my ship just got hit by a platoon battle droids?!" Tharbine looked around repairs were quickly being made to the bridge. He heard sputtering behind him and spun around putting a blaster bolt through a last droid's head.
Tharbine Valros, Mandolore's Chosen--Darth Xodrai Valros-- Captain Carturio Valros-

MdLogan
09.02.2012 , 07:27 PM | #723
Sorry we have been assaulted, if you did not know, by Imperials. Also the five attacked, however that went well. I will pay for repairs. If you want to talk come to the bridge. Rafeesh shut the com. That is your choice, however if you change your mind. The seat will be left open for you. Ravvok i will require a answer. Are you our ally, and if so then why have you killed my men?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
09.02.2012 , 07:29 PM | #724
I think you were being stupid.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
09.02.2012 , 07:42 PM | #725
How would you know fool? Did you watch thousands die? Did you sit helpless as they ripped worlds asunder? You know nothing of bad. You only know what you've been told not what you've seen! Helvec expanded the field continuing it's destruction.

Hadock looked down and turned away Sorry.

ToEasy
09.02.2012 , 07:56 PM | #726
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
How would you know fool? Did you watch thousands die? Did you sit helpless as they ripped worlds asunder? You know nothing of bad. You only know what you've been told not what you've seen! Helvec expanded the field continuing it's destruction.

Hack looked down and turned away Sorry.
Oh, I've seen bad things but the difference is that you are living in a war that has been over a decade ago. I am willing to know when not to fight and when to establish allies. You want nothing but destruction. Mal then began walking back more but then used the force to pull Helvic forward into the debris that he was causing.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

JoeyAkamai
09.02.2012 , 07:58 PM | #727
Nara suddenly felt bad for saying that.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
09.02.2012 , 07:59 PM | #728
The war isn't over it won't be over until one side has won! Helvec unleashed a force wave as he was pulled through the debris field knocking everything towards Mal. He ignited his saber ready to defend against an attack by Mal.

icecreampants
09.02.2012 , 08:01 PM | #729
Im going for a walk around the ship Have fun you two. Hadock walked out and walked towards the weapons lockers. I've needed some new gear anyways why not get it now? He thought

ToEasy
09.02.2012 , 08:03 PM | #730
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
The war isn't over it won't be over until one side has won! Helvec unleashed a force wave as he was pulled through the debris field knocking everything towards Mal. He ignited his saber ready to defend against an attack by Mal.
Mal then stopped the debris then shot it back at Helvic. Then he ignited his saberstaff And waited for Helvic. There is no point to talking to you anymore. I clearly can't talk sense into you.