Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

icecreampants
09.02.2012 , 12:44 AM | #701
Shes lying she was worried sick over you idiot!

Kregan walked to the bridge she cowered in a corner of the bridge away from other people.What do you want...

MdLogan
09.02.2012 , 12:53 AM | #702
What is the matter Kregan? If you are afraid that we will kill you for being a part of the Five, then forgst your worries. You have been forgiven of all past trespasses.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
09.02.2012 , 01:24 AM | #703
Sabrina got the message, she then headed to the bridge. She new the ship been in some sort battle, but not who it was with. As she left the quater`s T1-t1 came upto her dwooo, didto, dit ,dot diidi which meant they have been engauge, with an imperial fleet. The republic helped, imperial fleet destroyed. Oh dear, so they have know cemented, the alliance with blood of the imperial`s She then headed to bridge, to meet the ship`s captain.
Before she left, she T1-t1 be ready to commit plan omega. The droid replied Dwoo which meant okay.
Plan omega was the self destruction, of this ship. The plan was already been half done, to make it look like it was attacked.
T1-t1 had already had the spot required, to destroy the ship.
Spoiler
He head their, got pass the guards. As no ever watch`s a astro droid, doing maintaince. As they where not looking, T1-t1 set several, torpedo`s to go off at sabrina`s command.
Sabrina finaly made it to the bridge, she waited to hear what had happend. Then react, as if it was the first time. She heard the news, about the imperial fleet.

ooc just out intrest what have i done to make you mistrust me or just gut feeling

Bird_of_Thunder
09.02.2012 , 03:22 AM | #704
Ravvok, after bringing down numerous security guards, walked to the brodge to see what Rafaesh wanted. He knew this wasn't gonna be good, though
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

ToEasy
09.02.2012 , 07:44 AM | #705
Dodged the attacks with ease and began slashing back at Helvic and after the thrid slash he turned on his second blade. Then he force pushed Helvic back.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
09.02.2012 , 09:10 AM | #706
Nothing I'm just not used to living without the threat of a saber to my back.

Helvec rushed back at Mal locking blades with him Just die!

ToEasy
09.02.2012 , 09:26 AM | #707
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Nothing I'm just not used to living without the threat of a saber to my back.

Helvec rushed back at Mal locking blades with him Just die!
Mal then force pushed him back again. Then said, You are a joke Helvic.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

ToEasy
09.02.2012 , 11:50 AM | #708
Zarron then decided to go back to Mandalore. So he got on his D-5 Mantis and began to go to Mandalore so he could see if he would be paid even though the meeting didn't happen.

MdLogan
09.02.2012 , 12:11 PM | #709
Ah Ravvok, Sabrina you have arrived. Please all of you take a seat. He pointed at a table with four seats around it. Once everybody was seated, Rafeesh sat down on the last seat. Ravvok why have you been attacking my men? I was underneath the impression that we were temporary allies.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
09.02.2012 , 12:17 PM | #710
Why have we no guards here, if he attacking your men? Sabrina asked, with look of slight alarm on her face.
Mean while T1-t1 make his way down, to engineering to do general Maintenance in the ship engine room. Their he log`s into computer, and check`s everything in running smoothly. He behaving as normal, astro droid here. Unless called into action, as these people would no what the droid is suppose to be doing.