Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

MdLogan
09.01.2012 , 10:12 PM | #691
Once both of the two who had been in kolto were awoken. The droid greeted them and reminded them that they should avoid stressing out their bodies, because they were still healing properly. Hadock your friends are located in Nara's quarters. Kregan you have free roam of the ship. You quarters are actually right in between those of Nara's and Sabrina's. Here is a holomap, just in case.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
09.01.2012 , 10:17 PM | #692
Jotunheim continued to drink. During the blockade by the Mandos Helvec was sent on some form of suicide mission. He somehow survived. He came back seeking revenge on the Mandos. Preaching some wild scheme to destroy them.A few years went by and Helvec found out that Hadock had been shipping republic weapons to a Mandalorian mercenary group. Helvec disowned him and put together a group of mercs to take him down.

JoeyAkamai
09.01.2012 , 10:26 PM | #693
At least he has a father.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
09.01.2012 , 10:30 PM | #694
Yeah a terrible one.

Hadock stood up glaring over at Kregan and then hobbling towards Naras room. Walking in he grumbled as he sat down on the floor They just had to save the schutta who clobbered me.

JoeyAkamai
09.01.2012 , 10:32 PM | #695
I sometimes wonder if that's better than none.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
09.01.2012 , 10:34 PM | #696
Its not. Nara...

JoeyAkamai
09.01.2012 , 10:41 PM | #697
Hadock! I didn't notice you came in!

icecreampants
09.01.2012 , 11:15 PM | #698
Yeah yeah I'm sure you didn't you weren't worried one bit were you?

MdLogan
09.01.2012 , 11:52 PM | #699
Rafeesh had heard that Hadock and Kregan were out of the kolto tanks. He decided to call together the people that he believed he should talk to. Kregan, Sabrina, and Ravvok please report to the bridge. He wanted to treat Ravvok as an ally, until he had absolute evidence that he was an enemy. He had his suspicions. He believed that Kregan was very truthful. The other two he was much less trustworthy of.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
09.02.2012 , 12:12 AM | #700
Of.........of course not.