Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

JoeyAkamai
09.01.2012 , 08:57 PM | #681
Everything. We can't trust a Sith. And Hadock...............
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
09.01.2012 , 09:14 PM | #682
You're right we can't. But we have no choice but to live with it for now. And what'd I tell you?! Hadocks tough for a guy his size. He's been through worse. Jotunheim tried to force a smile. He didn't want Nara knowing he was worried to.

JoeyAkamai
09.01.2012 , 09:17 PM | #683
Look, in all my life, I've only cared about myself. Never needed to be careful because only my life was on the limb. I can't actually have someone hurt because of me! And I feel this is partly my fault.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

MdLogan
09.01.2012 , 09:20 PM | #684
The droid pulled Kregan and Hacock out of the kolto tank. As it moved Kregan, it placed a new mask upon her face. It then waited for them to awaken from the effects of the tranquilizers in the air breathed through the masks, inside the kolto tank.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
09.01.2012 , 09:28 PM | #685
How so?

JoeyAkamai
09.01.2012 , 09:34 PM | #686
Maybe if I hadn't accepted the mission to take you to Corasant. And if I hadn't been so reckless when I fist met Graal, we might not have had to run here.

icecreampants
09.01.2012 , 09:39 PM | #687
It's not your fault hes been hunted for 4 years now. They've wanted those plans for sometime now.We just did get settled here on the fleet when you arrived. So its not your fault okay?

JoeyAkamai
09.01.2012 , 09:50 PM | #688
Nara just shrugged and took another drink from her glass.

icecreampants
09.01.2012 , 10:05 PM | #689
He ever tell you about Raxus Prime? He was a commando for the Republic protecting a weapons lab. Helvec and a group of Mercenaries busted in and blew the place to pieces. He barely made it. It's how he got the cybernetic eye and hand. It wasn't the republics fault. His father and those mercs wanted another weapon for their armies. Just like its not your fault. He drank the rest of his glass and poured another.

JoeyAkamai
09.01.2012 , 10:09 PM | #690
That's something I don't get. Why is Helvec trying to kill his son, Hadock.