Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

icecreampants
09.01.2012 , 07:36 PM | #671
You think you can best me then please by all means come and strike at me coward. I will show you that you are terribly wrong. Please just make your move.

ToEasy
09.01.2012 , 07:41 PM | #672
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
You think you can best me then please by all means come and strike at me coward. I will show you that you are terribly wrong. Please just make your move.
Oh, so now you want to fight. Well in that case... Mal then used the force ability Pyrokinesis and shot fire at Helvic. Then a force push right after it.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
09.01.2012 , 07:50 PM | #673
Oh look fire! Helvec said jumping over the fire and the force push igniting his saberPlease show me this great ability you say you have! Helvec ripped the walls surrounding Mal apart and created a debris storm around him. Come now come and get me!

JoeyAkamai
09.01.2012 , 08:02 PM | #674
Well I think you're doing an excellent job as being one!
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
09.01.2012 , 08:06 PM | #675
Jotunheim held up the snarling rakghoul. Hahahah very funny. He then set it on the table and pointed at Nara Get her!

JoeyAkamai
09.01.2012 , 08:22 PM | #676
The rakghoulg started running to Nara. She grabbed the rakghoul and turned him around to face the edge of the table. The little thing continued walking, as if he had never been turned. He even walked right over the edge of the table. It let out a squeal of shock as it hit the floor. Nara slapped her forehead. He is such a disgrace.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

ToEasy
09.01.2012 , 08:24 PM | #677
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Oh look fire! Helvec said jumping over the fire and the force push igniting his saberPlease show me this great ability you say you have! Helvec ripped the walls surrounding Mal apart and created a debris storm around him. Come now come and get me!
Mal easily stopped the debris and shot them towards Helvic. He then began making pieces of the ceiling fall down on Helvic.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
09.01.2012 , 08:30 PM | #678
Helvec let out a force wave sending everything back to Mal he then used force speed to run at Mal swiping his saber at Mal.

Jotunheim laughed then poured Nara and Himself a drink Could be worse. Could be a wampa. those things are stupid!

JoeyAkamai
09.01.2012 , 08:51 PM | #679
Nara stared down at the rakghoul as he tripped over a pillow and faced planted in it. I doubt that. Nara took a drink for her glass.

icecreampants
09.01.2012 , 08:55 PM | #680
Meh well atleast hes cute in the ugly stupid sort of way. Jotunheim Drank some and sat his glass down So whats on your mind Nara?