Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

ToEasy
09.01.2012 , 12:25 PM | #651
Mal then began to follow Rafeesh to the bridge. Do you have any ideas Rafeesh? said Mal.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
09.01.2012 , 01:03 PM | #652
First release the escape pod with the information on it. Next, get your fleet out of the way. The ion pulse cannon will fire on the imperial fleet. Rafeesh then continued down the hallway, until he reached the bridge. Prepare the ion pulse cannon, and shut off the tractor beam holding the escape pod. Looks like nobody is getting the information on the Nexu's Fire.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
09.01.2012 , 01:03 PM | #653
Ya. You can come.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

ToEasy
09.01.2012 , 01:09 PM | #654
Will do. Mal then sent a message to the fleet. Get out of the area now. The mandalorians are about to fire an ion pulse cannon on the imperial fleet. said Mal. He then went to an escape pod and put the information in it. He then fired the pod like instructed.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
09.01.2012 , 01:28 PM | #655
NO NOT THAT ONE! Commander quickly beam that escape pod into the hangar. Release the other escape pod. We have an escape pod being held in near a black hole, it is the one I was referring to. Once you have sent message to your fleet, return to the bridge.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
09.01.2012 , 01:30 PM | #656
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
NO NOT THAT ONE! Commander quickly beam that escape pod into the hangar. Release the other escape pod. We have an escape pod being held in near a black hole, it is the one I was referring to. Once you have sent message to your fleet, return to the bridge.
Sorry about that. Mal then did what he was instructed to do and went to the bridge.

MdLogan
09.01.2012 , 01:39 PM | #657
It is okay. Things like this happen. My men will down load the data that you put in that escape pod and send it to the main computer. At that moment the escape pod that was being held by the tractor beam in front of a black hole was released. It was quickly sucked into the black hole and was lost. There, no more Nexu's Fire. Is your fleet in position?

ToEasy
09.01.2012 , 01:49 PM | #658
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
It is okay. Things like this happen. My men will down load the data that you put in that escape pod and send it to the main computer. At that moment the escape pod that was being held by the tractor beam in front of a black hole was released. It was quickly sucked into the black hole and was lost. There, no more Nexu's Fire. Is your fleet in position?
It is, you may fire when ready. said Mal.

MdLogan
09.01.2012 , 01:53 PM | #659
Commander. Yes sir. Fire. The ion pusle cannon released a large wave of ion energy. It hit the imperial fleet disabling the entire fleet. All men prepare to cripple the enemy ships, when they come back online I don't want them to escape. Turrets all over the mandalorian ship took aim.Mal would you like the honor?

Bird_of_Thunder
09.01.2012 , 04:59 PM | #660
Ravvok felt the ion cannon fire. One ship escaped the ion shot and landed at one of the escape hatches. Ravvok ran to the halls towards the hatch. He heard fire down the hallway and saw a small squad of Imperial commandos was takinh down the Mando guards. He was about to reach the hatch corridor when the doors around him shut and a squad of Mandos attacked him. He would've swept through them if the brawlers weren't quite handy with a blade
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>