Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

JoeyAkamai
08.31.2012 , 11:46 PM | #641
Nara walked to her room. She looked and saw her rakghoul sleeping on her bed, quiet content. Nara picked the little thing up and popped it on a pillow on the ground. It moved slightly, sensing it being moved, but it still was happy, deep in sleep. Nara guessed he broke into the spice container and had his fill. Scratch marks were all over the walls, most likely when he got a little stir crazy.
Nara grabbed a bottle of Alderanian wine and took a seat. She started drowning her thoughts in the bottle.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
09.01.2012 , 12:13 AM | #642
Jotunheim knocked on Nara's door he had walked the corridors of the ships a dozen or so times looking for any remaining infiltrators. May I come in Nara?

legolegion
09.01.2012 , 01:31 AM | #643
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Sabrina unless you are hiding your true identity, you are not in need of the information as of yet. Please return to your quarters immediately. I shall talk with you later. Rafeesh turned back to the sith and jedi. Helvic, your apprentice is in much pain, if you have any healing abilities then now would be the time to use them.
Okay, but i want to know what`s happening soon Then head back, to her room.
But know she new some thing, else was a foot. She new her droid been watching everything, so when she has a quite moment she be able to catch up with everything. Why where the jedi fighting, she wondered. Also What was going to be her excuse, for leaving the room. Simple she then thought The ship was obviously under attack ,by the republic. So she wanted to try and negotiate a peace. That should do it, are but from scared little girl to that hmm. May take some convincing, yes but she thought they where on verge of destroying the ship. So she had nothing to lose. That should do it, well hope fully.

Bird_of_Thunder
09.01.2012 , 07:46 AM | #644
Ravvok had beaten the last of the Shadow-eaters and eventually went back to his quarters. He sat down at the small desk and began studying a Sith holocron. After a while, he got up and walked to the bridge. After waiting there, he went back to his quarters. As Ravvok was about to fall asleep, he heard a rumble from the space outside. Rushing to the viewport, he saw an Imperial fleet jump out of hypserspace. His eyes widening, the Sith knew what they were here for...

The commander of the Imperial ships hailed the Mando cruiser, hoping to not have any bloodshed on this day.
Lord Ravvok
Level 70 Carnage Marauder
<The Paragons Covenant>
Ebon Hawk, U.S

ToEasy
09.01.2012 , 07:52 AM | #645
Mal studied the information. Suddenly he got a transmission from the republic capitol ship. Mal, an imperial warship has just left hyperspace. What are your orders? Don't fire yet. Be sure to keep your shields up. Though if they fire on you be sure to fire back. Yes sir. Rafeesh, it looks like we have attracted the imperials in some way. I suggest alerting your men.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Bird_of_Thunder
09.01.2012 , 07:58 AM | #646
Ravvok went to the detainment level. He searched for Helvec's prison as he needed to end this right here right now. As he walked, comlink-called Rafaesh. Seven Imperial warships just dropped out of hypserspace. They want the plans for the Nexu's Fire and they want the members of the Five either dead or in Imperial custody Ravvok said. Finding Helvec's cell, he stepped up to the bars. You my friend have caused much more trouble than you're worth. Your coming with me. Ravvok grabbed Helvec and forced him to walk, the Sith's lightsaber ready to ignite at his back
Lord Ravvok
<The Paragons Covenant>
Ebon Hawk, U.S

icecreampants
09.01.2012 , 10:20 AM | #647
Helvec walked slowly in front. Oh boy it looks like your friends have come sith. I wonder if they will be as hospitable as you. Just wait I'll kill them to. You'll see.

legolegion
09.01.2012 , 10:56 AM | #648
T1-t1 sends a code message, to the lead ship. Which state`sPlease leave know, on the order of Darth Vergas with that the imperial fleet, send a message to drummond kass. With in next few minute`s the fleet commander, issue an appolgy to the mandalorian vessels.Then power up it`s hyper drive engine`s and take`s off.
This left sabrina with a problem, that she did not know about. They will know that message, came from inside the ship. But they would not know who sent it, or what it said.

Bird_of_Thunder
09.01.2012 , 11:41 AM | #649
Ravvok recieved a holocommunication from the retreated Imperial fleet. ]Our job was assigned by Darth Morva, but this Darth Vergas character is commanding we leave the officer said. What Vergas doesn't realize is that the fleet was our escape. Vergas's apprentice is on board. Return to the system now Ravvok said. But sir, Vergas said-I SAID NOW!! he ordered. He cut Helvec's binders and tossed him a lightsaber. Cause a distraction. Good luck Helvec Stratos he said, running to the hangars
Lord Ravvok
<The Paragons Covenant>
Ebon Hawk, U.S

MdLogan
09.01.2012 , 12:23 PM | #650
The warships are coming back. The sith Ravvok has released Helvec. Rafeesh sensed what had been going on. He was unsure of the reason that the fleet was here, but he was pretty sure that Helvec was going to try and get back the Nexu's Fire. He checked the condition of Hadock and Kregan. They were both healing well, they would need a half hour or so. He knew that the droid would pull them out when it was time. So he began walking to the bridge.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.