Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

icecreampants
08.31.2012 , 08:13 PM | #631
Jotunheim nodded He's gone through worse. He'll be okay do not worry yourself over it.I'll be back in a bit to check on things.

JoeyAkamai
08.31.2012 , 08:17 PM | #632
Where are you going? Nara turned around to face Jot.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

ToEasy
08.31.2012 , 08:29 PM | #633
Mal followed Rafeesh to the medical center. You know I am sorry that you and your men have had to go through this, Rafeesh. Hopefully we can end this soon. I am getting tired of the Five. said Mal.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
08.31.2012 , 08:31 PM | #634
I need to go for a walk to get some of the pain to go away, that Kel-Dor packs a punch. He said struggling a smile on his face No worries. meanwhile all Hadock could see was black. he heard voices around him several he didn't know We need to get him to the med center now hes not stable. He felt being picked up and carried down a long hall way. Kregan struggled to move I am a Kel-Dor... If my mask doesn't get repaired soon I will die. Please forgive me for this..I had no other option...

ToEasy
08.31.2012 , 08:38 PM | #635
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
I need to go for a walk to get some of the pain to go away, that Kel-Dor packs a punch. He said struggling a smile on his face No worries. meanwhile all Hadock could see was black. he heard voices around him several he didn't know We need to get him to the med center now hes not stable. He felt being picked up and carried down a long hall way. Kregan struggled to move I am a Kel-Dor... If my mask doesn't get repaired soon I will die. Please forgive me for this..I had no other option...
It is ok Kregan, everything will be ok. Once we get you to the med center you will be fine. Also I forgive you for your actions.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
08.31.2012 , 08:42 PM | #636
I hope so too, Mal. It is okay, our men were sure that something like this would happen. Rafeesh then addressed Kregan. shh... it's okay. While you are in the kolto tank, my men will repair this mask. Rafeesh then finally almost fell into a med center. A med droid quickly walked up and lifted Kregan to a table where he removed Kregan's mask, and quickly got on a breath mask. He then placed her into a kolto tank. Soon there after the medical team came racing in, set Hadock for a kolto tank and placed him inside one. Rafeesh then sat down in a small chair. Are you okay Mal?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
08.31.2012 , 08:56 PM | #637
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
I hope so too, Mal. It is okay, our men were sure that something like this would happen. Rafeesh then addressed Kregan. shh... it's okay. While you are in the kolto tank, my men will repair this mask. Rafeesh then finally almost fell into a med center. A med droid quickly walked up and lifted Kregan to a table where he removed Kregan's mask, and quickly got on a breath mask. He then placed her into a kolto tank. Soon there after the medical team came racing in, set Hadock for a kolto tank and placed him inside one. Rafeesh then sat down in a small chair. Are you okay Mal?
Yes, I am fine. I am slightly sore from my fight with Helvic in the Hangar but I am fine. Also we should start looking at that information that Kregan gave you. Then we can form a plan. said Mal as he sat down next to Rafeesh.

MdLogan
08.31.2012 , 09:05 PM | #638
You go ahead and do that. Rafeesh pointed to a terminal in the far wall. That terminal should work. It can access everything you will need. It will also save any data that you pick up.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
08.31.2012 , 10:00 PM | #639
Kregan began losing conciousness her dreams filled with visions from her past. She had lied to the General about her past she was forced to. Helvec had found her at a young age he took her and trained her to be a excellent tracker and killer. When Helvec fought against the mandalorians and their blockade something had changed him. He came back a darker and cruel man. He made her join him on his quest to kill the mandos one by one. He told herYou will hate them in time. but she never could she knew it was wrong but fear had overtaken her. outside the tank you could hear a very low Sorry. Meanwhile Hadock remained still in his tank out cold from the attacks.

MdLogan
08.31.2012 , 10:55 PM | #640
Rafeesh stepped up to the kolto tank. He was unsure if Kregan could hear him but he said anyway. I forgive you. Don't worry we forgive you. Rafeesh then asked the medical droid, which was scanning the vital signs of Hadock and Kregan. How long will they both take to heal? The droid said that it would take at least a couple hours.